Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Help me find the right one..

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:36 pm
Most important to me:
Easy Push
Easy Fold
Size of frame when folded Not too big
Want something that looks nice too

So was looking at silvercross and bugaboo.
Silvercross was first option, but then I saw it- is big frame, heavy push.

I don’t like the bugaboo but had mostly what I’m looking for:

Bugaboo lynx- lightweight. Fox looked pretty similar. Was told ppl are buying lynx and fox not worth getting.

Can anyone help me make a decision on what to get? What stroller do u have and what do u say between lynx and fox2?

MiriFr

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:44 pm
Cybex Priam cybex Priam cybex Priam 💯 ✔️ 👍🏼

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:46 pm
Did you look at Uppababy, or the cybex travel version?

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:50 pm
MiriFr wrote:

Sorry but this is a big stroller that does not fold small. I checked it out in person after seeing so many rave reviews here.

OP, how about a bugaboo bee?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:50 pm
MiriFr wrote:

It looked huge the seat. Too big to get around if kid is sleeping in laying position, looked like a bed🤔

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:52 pm
Uppababy I heard only great reviews but it’s also big and has huge basket which I didn’t really like.

Bugaboo bee is not what I’m looking for, I’d like something with bassinet and a bit higher up. I find it very low

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:54 pm
Maybe valcobaby single?

MiriFr

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 5:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It looked huge the seat. Too big to get around if kid is sleeping in laying position, looked like a bed🤔

The fox literally copied the cybex. Same dimensions. And when that failed, the lynx copied the fox! Lol!
No it’s not huge at all. I’m a small girl, and I didn’t feel it was too big. It was perfect for Israel grocery shopping, it didn’t knock over everything in the narrow aisles, and it folds up small with one hand. It’s super light and glides uphill. Can’t recommend it enough

(Edit- I didn’t mean to sound mean about the bugaboo. I remember when the fox came out, and I was like omg that looks like my cybex! And then I compared it, and it’s legit the same! And then I was happy that finally there’s a good option for bugaboos lovers.)

Last edited by MiriFr on Sun, Oct 18 2020, 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 6:01 pm
I recently settled on the Joolz Hub after seeing it in person. Worth checking it out.

flapsmom

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 6:40 pm
Nuna mixx? I love mine and they recently updated the fold so it's even more compact. If you're set on a bugaboo, definitely lynx over fox. Possibly check out cybex mios if you feel the priam is too big.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 6:46 pm
City Mini GT.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Oct 18 2020, 7:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Uppababy I heard only great reviews but it’s also big and has huge basket which I didn’t really like.

Bugaboo bee is not what I’m looking for, I’d like something with bassinet and a bit higher up. I find it very low

The lynx is literally the fox without the bassinet

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 12:51 am
What about lighter versions of the cybex? I plan to get a travel stroller so I don’t mind something big like the Priam, but cybex makes many versions. And it’s nice if you don’t want a bugaboo like everyone else..

tichellady

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:02 am
City mini gt
But really it doesn’t matter that much

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 1:05 am
I'm actually thrilled with the fox.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:19 am
MiriFr wrote:
The fox literally copied the cybex. Same dimensions. And when that failed, the lynx copied the fox! Lol!
No it’s not huge at all. I’m a small girl, and I didn’t feel it was too big. It was perfect for Israel grocery shopping, it didn’t knock over everything in the narrow aisles, and it folds up small with one hand. It’s super light and glides uphill. Can’t recommend it enough

(Edit- I didn’t mean to sound mean about the bugaboo. I remember when the fox came out, and I was like omg that looks like my cybex! And then I compared it, and it’s legit the same! And then I was happy that finally there’s a good option for bugaboos lovers.)

I’m looking at the cybex, when I google it, I see one that really does look like the fox. Seems like it’s a 2018 version. Which doesn’t bother me if it’s a good carriage. But is that the one you’re referring to? Cuz the one on cybex’s website def does not look like the fox or anything like it. And that’s the one I saw which laid down way too big.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 8:43 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
The lynx is literally the fox without the bassinet

Lynx comes with a bassinet and is smaller and more lightweight then the fox. I know afew people that regretted buying the fox, it's a huge klutz.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 9:12 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking at the cybex, when I google it, I see one that really does look like the fox. Seems like it’s a 2018 version. Which doesn’t bother me if it’s a good carriage. But is that the one you’re referring to? Cuz the one on cybex’s website def does not look like the fox or anything like it. And that’s the one I saw which laid down way too big.

I have the 2016 version, so I’m not sure about the 2018. It’s probably even better than the 2016. The main difference between the cybex and the bugaboo is that the cybex is much easier to push, fold, and it’s more lightweight. I have the Lux seat (I got a bassinet attachment when I had my 2nd baby). There’s also the 2-in-1, which includes a bassinet and a regular seat. I liked that the Lux lies down completely flat, but mostly because it folds in 1 piece. Cybex also makes other models, which are all really great.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics