Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Private Forum for the super wealthy?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Abi6

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:01 pm
Just curious what a private forum for the super wealthy would look like.

My husband always dedicates yeshivas after his grandparents.When do I get a turn?

Do you buy your kids houses right after they get married or better to wait a bit?

Housekeepers dont get along with each other,What to do?

What would you add?

Last edited by Abi6 on Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Einikel

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:02 pm
I’ve already vacationed in every country where to go next?

Java

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:03 pm
Ooh I love this...
House too big, kids keep getting lost
Italy or Spain for Shabbos?

bestrong1

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:06 pm
Not enough chagim to go away for

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:08 pm
I’m so bored of my jewelry

Malkqueen

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:09 pm
Super wealthy people have actual, real problems too. Raising children, shalom bayis, health aren't automatically perfect because of wealth.

But, in the spirit of comedy:

I can't remember if I picked up all my wigs from the sheitelmacher or there's still one there.

I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered next season's Gucci sweater, then I come to a Simcha to find my MIL in the same exact one! How did she get it already???

My husband thinks its not appropriate to give our son's kallah a 3 carat diamond ring. WWYD.

My letter opener is dulled from opening so many tzedakah letters. How often is standard to have to replace it?

Java

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:10 pm
Malkqueen wrote:
Super wealthy people have actual, real problems too. Raising children, shalom bayis, health aren't automatically perfect because of wealth.

But, in the spirit of comedy:

I can't remember if I picked up all my wigs from the sheitelmacher or there's still one there.

I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered next season's Gucci sweater, then I come to a Simcha to find my MIL in the same exact one! How did she get it already???

My husband thinks its not appropriate to give our son's kallah a 3 carat diamond ring. WWYD.

My letter opener is dulled from opening so many tzedakah letters. How often is standard to have to replace it?

Ehhh... When I was young and idealistic I believed this, but truth is that having lots of money really smooths things out

flowerpower

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:13 pm
Where do I park our third car?

Do I give my teenage son my old Bently or Oudi?

Abi6

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:14 pm
Ehhh... When I was young and idealistic I believed this, but truth is that having lots of money really smooths things out

And there goes my great new topic... Wink

Malkqueen

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:22 pm
Ran out of wall space to hang all the thank you plaques from various organizations, but DH is adamant that all of them be displayed. Do I address his gaavah problem or build an addition for the sake of shalom bayis?

Suspect a relationship between the butler and chauffeur. How to handle this without getting mixed up in potential LGBT litigation?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:27 pm
This one is real: (voiced by someone I know)

All the Kollel couples manage to live on X amount a month and still put away money for a house.
How come our kids can’t?

Also:
I’m not Mrs. Simple but I want my kids to live simply.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:30 pm
Malkqueen wrote:

Of course, but one assumes they’d put those problems in the normal sections for them. The fun part is imagining what problems people think need to be sequestered in the rich people only section.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:35 pm
bananas4bananas wrote:

Lots of money can definitely smooth things out but some things all the money in world can’t help. Like have a sick child or spouse & there are so many more I can list. Lots of real life changing problems that I know very wealthy friends & family have. I can’t even begin to imagine all the problems I don’t know about.
I get that this thread was started as a joke but we all have our own burdens some peoples are invisible to the rest of us.

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:54 pm
Nanny, butler, maid and cook want to go on vacation the same date. How do I handle this?

SuperWify

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 6:59 pm
My neighbor owns more Gucci loafers then me Sad I guess owing 14 pairs isn’t enough...

I’m so embarrassed! I only have 13 new shabbos outfits for Sukkos when I need 16 for the hotel. How nerdy is it to repeat???

I’m so in the mood of this French restaurant in Paris. Should I go in for dinner?

When I got married, my in laws got me a 3 carat ring but now they got bil kallah a 4 carat!!

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:02 pm
How do I know all the shidduchim knocking at the door for my daughter are not in it for the money?

How do I teach my children to be normal, productive members of the community?

How do I teach my children self-worth?

What do I answer to a kalleh who sollicits my tzedakah money for a naturally wavy custom-sheytel?

How do I find a true friend?

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:04 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Nanny, butler, maid and cook want to go on vacation the same date. How do I handle this?

Go to a fancy hotel in Switzerland with childcare program...

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:06 pm
SuperWify wrote:

I’m so in the mood of this French restaurant in Paris. Should I go in for dinner?

Why not? Want me to come with you? Alone, it's boring...

SuperWify

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:07 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Why not? Want me to come with you? Alone, it's boring...

Please do. just booked my private jet.

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Oct 19 2020, 7:08 pm
Where do I find trustworthy [places] to launder my money?
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics