Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How much do instagram influencers make?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:13 pm
If anyone here is an influencer or a shop owner, can you share?
I've always been so curious ! Is there a diff in pay for doing a story vs. A post?

People do this as a full time job plus get clothing and jewelry for free. Seems amazing!

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 7:35 pm
Its easy!
Step 1. Join contests to gain followers. If youre not boring youll gain followers without the contest but most bloggers and businesses join contests. Itll cost you on average of 3 to 500$ per contest. If youre dishonest and desperate then pay for fake followers. I know plenty who have and I cringe when they do an unboxing or are paid to promote stuff for their 14k fake followers/1200 real ones.
Step 2. Once you reached a significant amount of followers, PARTY!!! Start with your gibberish of #sponsored #notsponsored but we all know the truth anyway.
Sarcasm Aside, many bloggers charge per story segment and per post. Some are known to be pricey and non-negotiable. Some are happy to do 12 story segments for a free salad or beanie. I depends on the blogger.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:00 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Its easy!
Step 1. Join contests to gain followers. If youre not boring youll gain followers without the contest but most bloggers and businesses join contests. Itll cost you on average of 3 to 500$ per contest. If youre dishonest and desperate then pay for fake followers. I know plenty who have and I cringe when they do an unboxing or are paid to promote stuff for their 14k fake followers/1200 real ones.
Step 2. Once you reached a significant amount of followers, PARTY!!! Start with your gibberish of #sponsored #notsponsored but we all know the truth anyway.
Sarcasm Aside, many bloggers charge per story segment and per post. Some are known to be pricey and non-negotiable. Some are happy to do 12 story segments for a free salad or beanie. I depends on the blogger.

so you gave us the scoop on how much bloggers have to pay IN to get followers, join giveaways.
The bigger question is how much do they EARN? LOL

liveandlove.ima

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:06 pm
I know your not asking the "world" influencers here but Kim K just mentioned Kardashain's are earning more off of social media than of KUWTK. who would imagine?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:06 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
so you gave us the scoop on how much bloggers have to pay IN to get followers, join giveaways.
The bigger question is how much do they EARN? LOL

Anywhere between $150 to $900 for a story segment, depending on the influencer, which includes tagging the company.
Notice I said depending on the actual influencer, not by the amount of followers they have.
Because some huge influencers aremt in it for the money but love free items and having content, or it can be a hobby. Some are strictly in it for the money.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:11 pm
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Anywhere between $150 to $900 for a story segment, depending on the influencer, which includes tagging the company.
Notice I said depending on the actual influencer, not by the amount of followers they have.
Because some huge influencers aremt in it for the money but love free items and having content, or it can be a hobby. Some are strictly in it for the money.

That's amazing!! A few hundred dollara plus free clothing and accesories. !! I wish

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That's amazing!! A few hundred dollara plus free clothing and accesories. !! I wish

As with many other businesses, there are many who don’t make it. You have to create worthwhile content very often to build up a decent size following.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:21 pm
I've been wondering about this for a while. There's a lot of content being created that's not sponsored by companies, it's just posted and I'm wondering how people have time for that if no one is paying for it.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 8:28 pm
I'm a very close friend to a big influencer in the Jewish frum market.
I don't know exactly how much she makes, but I can tell you that it's a lot a lot a lot of work and it's not the easy money you all think it is. Not at all. She has to work her everything off for good content, to keep her followers engaged, to respond to followers, to gain followers, and it's also putting yourself out there. If it would be easy money, many more people would do it.
Oh and she's not swimming in money. She's trying to feed her family and keep a roof over her head.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I'm a very close friend to a big influencer in the Jewish frum market.
I don't know exactly how much she makes, but I can tell you that it's a lot a lot a lot of work and it's not the easy money you all think it is. Not at all. She has to work her everything off for good content, to keep her followers engaged, to respond to followers, to gain followers, and it's also putting yourself out there. If it would be easy money, many more people would do it.
Oh and she's not swimming in money. She's trying to feed her family and keep a roof over her head.

And what a beautifully styled perfectly sloped roof it is!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics