Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Funny school memories
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:42 pm
A teacher didn’t realize that her snood was still stuck in the top back of her sweater

Teacher came in with the maroon skirt of one shot and the orange and brown checkered jacket of another suit

Teacher has a coughing fit and had to leave the class

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:44 pm
A classmate asked when learning about 3 mitzvos yaharog v'al yaavor asked what's gilui aroyos is. Teacher answered "things between men and women that the torah doesn't allow". Lol

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:45 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
In 6th grade we played a prank, we all bought old sheitals to school, we had see thru string and attached them all to the ceiling at the height of us standing.
When the teachers walked in they all laughed and commented how we look like our mothers etc and when they said sit down, all the sheitals stayed hanging in the air.
We were the talk of school!
curious if any of my classmates are on here 😂

My class did it in 7th grade but it didn’t work out so well.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:46 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
In 6th grade we played a prank, we all bought old sheitals to school, we had see thru string and attached them all to the ceiling at the height of us standing.
When the teachers walked in they all laughed and commented how we look like our mothers etc and when they said sit down, all the sheitals stayed hanging in the air.
We were the talk of school!
curious if any of my classmates are on here 😂

A class in my elementary school did this but they're definitely too young to be on this website! Unless you're 19/20

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 9:52 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Was that in bais Kaila?!

Nope, BYA. They ran to Masores during lunch. It was actually not safe at all since it's not all that close!

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:06 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
One Rosh Chodesh Adar we switched with another 12th grade class - different school. We were within walking distance and almost every kid went along with it. When we got back, the girls who didn’t join the prank got punished....”if the klal is doing something, YOU don’t be the one to say no...”

I did not agree with that but whatever...

This story was between Bais shaindel and Bais kaila lol

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:20 pm
In 8th grade, our teacher was mid-lesson and her slip fell down to pool around her ankles. She casually stepped out of it and whisked it away. We were all amazed at how gracefully she handled it.

For a Purim shtick, a friend of mine put a bike lock on the main hallway and made a treasure hunt to find the key. It was obviously meant for other students, but the first one to walk through was....the principal! He was a real sport about it and actually followed the steps to find the key!

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Oct 20 2020, 10:26 pm
[quote="amother [ Amber ]"]This story was between Bais shaindel and Bais kaila lol[/quote

Haha my sister was in that class :-)

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 9:27 am
Curious if anyone else was in my class.
We hung dozens of pens and pencils from the ceiling, using strands of hair. Lifted the ceiling "tiles" a bit and dropped it down. We had a sea of bobbing pencils.
Also we made a bulletin board collage of all our nosh bags, wrappers, etc. The teachers were not pleased about that one.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 10:16 am
When I think of funny school memories, there are so many others that don't have to involve pranks played on teachers! We once had a cat crawl into our class from under the lockers. Everyone ran out the classroom in all diff ways and were traumatized for long time after. I still remember the teacher and what she was teaching. I think I was one of the only ones left in the classroom wondering what was going on as I was absorbed in the lesson.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 10:37 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
When I think of funny school memories, there are so many others that don't have to involve pranks played on teachers! We once had a cat crawl into our class from under the lockers. Everyone ran out the classroom in all diff ways and were traumatized for long time after. I still remember the teacher and what she was teaching. I think I was one of the only ones left in the classroom wondering what was going on as I was absorbed in the lesson.

A similar thing happened to me but I was the teacher! I was teaching parsha when suddenly a bird flew into the classroom through an open window, and then went berserk. I had 25 little 6yr old girls screaming and running out the classroom Can't Believe It
Lol even at the time, while trying to calm them down and having them line up outside while I sent someone to call the janitor, there was a part of me that found it completely hysterical.

Rappel

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 12:27 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Curious if anyone else was in my class.
We hung dozens of pens and pencils from the ceiling, using strands of hair. Lifted the ceiling "tiles" a bit and dropped it down. We had a sea of bobbing pencils.
Also we made a bulletin board collage of all our nosh bags, wrappers, etc. The teachers were not pleased about that one.

The best part of this is the hair LOL
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics