Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/o Do you consider yourself chubby?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:31 am
Does your husband mind if you are overweight or it just bothers you?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:33 am
He probably wouldn’t mind. I would, though, because a) I was always (unhealthily) obsessed with my figure b) he’s underweight LOL I would feel funny!

lamplighter

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:42 am
Yes I am overweight, no my husband doesnt care.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:49 am
No. He doesn’t mind. He likes the fact that I’m full in the right places and doesn’t mind that I’m also full in some of the wrong places 😉.
I think that’s one of the main reasons I don’t particularly mind being overweight (BMI more than 32), I would like to be a bit thinner but don’t need to be thin or skinny.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 11:57 am
He would mind and I would mind it if he was too.
Bh we are both regular BMI.
I work out and eat well to remain that way.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 12:44 pm
I am a little overweight. It bothers me, but doesn’t bother my husband at all.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 1:13 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:
I am a little overweight. It bothers me, but doesn’t bother my husband at all.

Same. though he does like it when I feel good about myself, that's the only issue Wink

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 1:44 pm
My DH is the sweetest. He never, ever complains about my weight. I consider myself so lucky w/r/t DH. Thank you, Hashem.

However, I am certain that it bothers him. I'm short and obese; I don't have a figure. My weight is in my belly and thighs, not in my bust area (irony) so there's no bonus there. And I'm not one of those "beautiful face" people either.

I so badly wish I could lose weight, mostly for me but a little for him. I know he sees other women in the community just because he's an observant guy, not because he has ever, ever said anything to me. He notices EVERYTHING: license plates, home improvements, out-of-town guests, etc. It's his personality. Of course he notices the thinner women.

I just hope it doesn't wear him out so much that he finally gives up and leaves me for a pretty, thin woman. That is my biggest fear.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 1:50 pm
Growing up, I was thin, but that didn't stop my dad from telling me that if I don't have a perfect figure no guy is going to like me, and I need to be prepared that inevitably as I age I'll have to keep the lights off so my eventual husband never sees the older version of me.
My body post-kids is nowhere near my body when I got married, and I have constant anxiety that DH will think I'm too fat, even though he compliments me all the time and has never given me reason to think I'm not attractive.
DH is very fit and that just makes me even more self-conscious about my weight.

FTR, I'm not fat, just have a few extra pounds that I can do without.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 1:58 pm
I am bh not overweight now but at times during our marriage when I did gain weight, it did bother dh tremendously.
He did like it a lot when I was larger at my bust when I gained weight, but still preferred me slim.

zaftigmom

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 4:30 pm
I was thin when I got married and my husband literally said please don't get fat. I gained more than a hundred pounds since then and my husband doesn't mind at all. We have a beautiful marriage and he's just happy that I repaired my relationship with food. He learned to love my new body and helped me accept it too.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Oct 21 2020, 4:33 pm
zaftigmom wrote:
I was thin when I got married and my husband literally said please don't get fat. I gained more than a hundred pounds since then and my husband doesn't mind at all. We have a beautiful marriage and he's just happy that I repaired my relationship with food. He learned to love my new body and helped me accept it too.

That’s beautiful!

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:56 am
I am overweight and it bothers my dh, but he doesn’t say anything anymore and is still very interested in me. It bothers me too. He is also overweight and it bothers him. It bothers me too but I’m still very attracted to him and never say anything!

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 4:58 am
Yes, now in my ninth month and I’m pretty sure he’s very turned off although he won’t say it straight out. But we haven’t been intimate in months. And I haven’t asked for it because physically I’m not really in the mood myself. But he has said in the past that he doesn’t find pregnant women attractive. He prefers the super thin look.

amother
White

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:16 am
I was a normal weight child and am now a normal weight adult but I feel thinner now. When I was a kid, there were a lot of kids skinnier than me (I was average, not skinny) and few kids who were actually fat. Now I'm still not skinny but there are few people my age (and I'm still youngish!) who are skinnier than me, and a ton who are fat.

When I was a kid, clothes had a number size, but also came in Slim, Regular, and Husky. I was Regular. Now that I'm an adult and in adult sizes, I'm either Small or Extra Small (partly due to being short).

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:38 am
I'm tall and was always very thin until my baby. Afterwards I was left with a few extra pounds but I can pull it off cos of my height. Others don't see it, it's probably most visible when I'm undressed.

My DH doesn't mind at all, he just wants me to be fitter. Like if I'm a little chubby but fit at the same time, it's ok. If I'm fit and thin even better - (I guess so Compress )
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics