Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Leaving child in the bathtub with a monkey
Previous  1  2

banana123

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:06 pm
Tzutzie wrote:
You shoyld know how/where you end up! Ypur a banana for goodness sake.

And I DEF bathe my kids with the monkey. He IS the toddler - I mean monkey..... Im not sure how I gave birth to him he's part human part monkey. (Mostly monkey)

A banana is NOT monkey poop. Excuse me.

LOL LOL

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:08 pm
giselle wrote:
No soap radio!

Ohhh, so now you’re adding an elephant. TMI
Just paint his toes red and it will all be good.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:10 pm
Get a capuchin monkey or a squirrel monkey. They wash with urine.

Success10

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:12 pm
100% true story:

We have a brand of kids shampoo we sometimes buy that has a monkey on the bottle. I was strolling in the supermarket with my then 2 year old when he spotted a bottle of that very shampoo on the shelf, so he yelled "Monkey poo! Monkey poo!" and I said "Oh, you see the monkey shampoo?" and he got up and started to go get it and he's yelling "Monkey poo!" and I'm like "No, we already have monkey poo in the house, we don't need more." and he puts in the cart and he sees I had already placed a different brand of conditioner in there, he felt it did not belong and he took it out of the cart and starting putting it back on the shelf telling me "Monkey Poo! Monkey Poo!" and I"m yelling "WE DON'T NEED MONKEY POO!" and he's like "MONKEY POO! MONKEY POO!" and I"m screaming "WE ALREADY HAVE MONKEY POO!" and he replies "MONKEY POO!" and there might have been a couple of people staring.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:15 pm
Success10 wrote:
100% true story:

We have a brand of kids shampoo we sometimes buy that has a monkey on the bottle. I was strolling in the supermarket with my then 2 year old when he spotted a bottle of that very shampoo on the shelf, so he yelled "Monkey poo! Monkey poo!" and I said "Oh, you see the monkey shampoo?" and he got up and started to go get it and he's yelling "Monkey poo!" and I'm like "No, we already have monkey poo in the house, we don't need more." and he puts in the cart and he sees I had already placed a different brand of conditioner in there, he felt it did not belong and he took it out of the cart and starting putting it back on the shelf telling me "Monkey Poo! Monkey Poo!" and I"m yelling "WE DON'T NEED MONKEY POO!" and he's like "MONKEY POO! MONKEY POO!" and I"m screaming "WE ALREADY HAVE MONKEY POO!" and he replies "MONKEY POO!" and there might have been a couple of people staring.

Monkey pee, monkey poo.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:15 pm
Success10 wrote:
100% true story:

Thank you, I was totally LOL ing

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:16 pm
Success10 wrote:
100% true story:

LOL LOL LOL LOL Thank you for my laugh of the day!

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:16 pm
This thread reminds me of Monkey Boo on Instagram. If you have Instagram, check him out. He’s my daughters favorite. I would not be surprised if Monkey Boos owner actually bathes with him.

avrahamama

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 5:17 pm
banana123 wrote:
Nooooo

I really, really, really did NOT need to know that. Ew ew ew.

Anyways, monkeys may throw their poop, but babies can SPRAY their poop. Cool

Your never had a poocaso? I know quite a few toddlers that painted with their poo...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics