Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Hebrew help

ruby slippers

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 2:29 pm
Can someone please help me translate the following to hebrew.... I could use google translate, but it may end up saying you taste like a cookie...who knows...

Happy birthday. Wishing you a year full of good health and happiness. It has been a blessing that I have the opportunity to work with you. I am so appreciative for all that you have taught me, not just hebrew, but your sagely advice and wisdom. We and our students are so lucky to have you.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 2:45 pm
יום הולדת שמח. מברכים(\מברכת) אותך בשנה מלאה בריאות ושמחה. ההזדמנות לעבוד איתך היא ברכה. אמיתית. אני מלאת הכרת הטוב על כל מה שלימדת אותי, לא רק עברית, אלא גם עצותיך וחוכמתך. אנחנו ותלמידותנו (והתלמידות?) ברות מזל שיש לנו אותך.

Or something like that.

ruby slippers

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 3:09 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
יום הולדת שמח. מברכים(\מברכת) אותך בשנה מלאה בריאות ושמחה. ההזדמנות לעבוד איתך היא ברכה. אמיתית. אני מלאת הכרת הטוב על כל מה שלימדת אותי, לא רק עברית, אלא גם עצותיך וחוכמתך. אנחנו ותלמידותנו (והתלמידות?) ברות מזל שיש לנו אותך.

Or something like that.

Amazing- thanks!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics