Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Healthy takeout in BP

oodlesofnoodles

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 7:57 pm
Hi I'm really under the weather (been so for the past week Sad ) and cannot do anything for Shabbas. I'm going to send my husband to pick up takeout near his office (in BP) but not sure where to tell him to go.
My wants: healthy options, I'm vegetarian so would need some good fish/vegetarian options as well.

Any ideas? Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 22 2020, 8:00 pm
oodlesofnoodles wrote:
Hi I'm really under the weather (been so for the past week Sad ) and cannot do anything for Shabbas. I'm going to send my husband to pick up takeout near his office (in BP) but not sure where to tell him to go.
My wants: healthy options, I'm vegetarian so would need some good fish/vegetarian options as well.

Any ideas? Thanks!

The steamed veggies at Gourmet Glatt are delicious (interestingly, they add a lot of oil). They have various salmon and fish dishes. Good orzo. He should take a look at the showcase and see what looks good.
Refuah Shelaima!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries