Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
New game Rephrase - translate
Previous  1  2

ChanieMommy

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 8:31 am
ExtraCredit wrote:
LOL
This is a fun thread. You can say whatever you want without having all the sensitive paranoid idiots get all mad. and no one will take it to heart.

I love this one..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

People are so oversensitive diverse in their perceptions...

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 11:34 am
I’m so fat I’m having a hard time carrying myself. Way too heavy of a load. Do you think I should stop eating all this ice cream? Also, I’m afraid I’ll lose my sense of humor if I’ll become skinny!

youngishbear

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 11:44 am
Laugh all you want, but this is the mental process I use to compose my posts when I'm ready to explode at the idiocy, illogic, and mudslinging hyperbole and ad hominem attacks that pass for debate that occur all too often sometimes on this site.

I mentally edit the triggering aggressive and emotional words and phrases to neutral ones.

imasinger

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:02 pm
ChanieMommy wrote:
I love the idea!

Would be an excellent exercice to calm down the politics forum!

Maybe we should officially propose this to the administrators...

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶G̶O̶T̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶m̶o̶k̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶I̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶I̶n̶k̶ ̶g̶I̶v̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶h̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶I̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶n̶o̶x̶I̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶I̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶I̶d̶e̶a̶?̶ ̶ ̶O̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶e̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶"̶e̶x̶e̶r̶c̶I̶s̶e̶"̶,̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶I̶e̶n̶d̶.̶

What am interesting thought, thanks for the intriguing suggestion.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:07 pm
LOL
Thanks for the laugh! Btw, I hope you’re not crossing off one letter at a time? That’s a whole lot of work! Don’t tell me you’re so dumb and didn’t know you can just do it with one easy step? Do you always do things in 3 hours which normally take 3 minutes?

imasinger

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:19 pm
A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶d̶I̶o̶t̶I̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶I̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶m̶I̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶I̶g̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶I̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶I̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶o̶o̶g̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶.̶

No, I see a way to do that, thanks.

(In all seriousness, I'm loving the humor you bring to the board.)

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 1:34 pm
I agree. I sometimes crack myself up too. Gee, thanks. I never thought so.

amother
Peach

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:33 am
Quote:
BUT the Climate Change Hoax is just an excuse for Government to control literally EVERYTHING -

Oh, so you are one of those alu hat conspiracy theory mongers? If you were not jewish, you would believe in the Protocols of the Sages of Zion
Let's agree to disagree...

ChanieMommy

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:34 am
imasinger wrote:
Y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶G̶O̶T̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶m̶o̶k̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶I̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶I̶n̶k̶ ̶g̶I̶v̶I̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶h̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶I̶t̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶u̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶n̶o̶x̶I̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶I̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶I̶d̶e̶a̶?̶ ̶ ̶O̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶e̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶"̶e̶x̶e̶r̶c̶I̶s̶e̶"̶,̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶r̶I̶e̶n̶d̶.̶

What am interesting thought, thanks for the intriguing suggestion.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I love it!!!!

PS: I never smoke the something... there are other ways...

PPS: Full disclosure: I don't need the something, I'm always like this...

ChanieMommy

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:56 pm
The fish stinks from the head the editing policy in this newspaper might be slightly biased

you lazy moron, you will never pass this grade - we will implement an IEP

boohoo this is a regrettable state of affairs

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:59 pm
I love this thread but I’m out of ideas!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics