Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I was today years old when I learnt that
1  2  3  Next

PeanutMama

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 7:53 pm
Jdude actually existed and is not a fake god invented by xtians

Not today but a few days ago I learned that people don’t really say tehilim for a child with a cold but like for way much worse serious stuff chas veshalom

Last edited by PeanutMama on Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

cnc

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 7:56 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:

Not today but a few days ago I learned that people don’t really daven for a child with a cold but like for way much worse serious stuff chas veshalom

You can daven for anything - including a child with a cold. Gd’s shoulders are infinite.

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 7:56 pm
I apologize HaShem n Farfel for posting this in the wrong forum but I am addressing my post to you.

On Shabbos I heard that many people are contracting strep and the doctors are suspecting that it comes from the mask wearing. Since you posted last week how sick you were and were then diagnosed with strep, I thought I’d share this with you.

I hope you are feeling better!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:02 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:

Not today but a few days ago I learned that people don’t really daven for a child with a cold but like for way much worse serious stuff chas veshalom

Daven to Hashem! He is your father and cares about His children.
If people aren't worried about a cold, then they won't reach out to their father in heaven for assistance.
But you should keep your connection to Hashem. Keep taking to Him.
I talk to Him about the most random things. When the bus is late, please let her be alright. When I'm walking into an office, please let the news be good. Random, random things throughout the day.

imasoftov

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:05 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
On Shabbos I heard that many people are contracting strep and the doctors are suspecting that it comes from the mask wearing

Coronavirus approves of your post.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:07 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Coronavirus approves of your post.

As do all the radical conservatives LOL

And LOL H&F! Jdude was Jewish!

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:12 pm
I think that poster responding to your tehillim thread didn’t clarify what she meant . She meant that most people don’t ask the masses to say tehillim for a child that is mildly sick with a cold and fever . Usually when we request others to daven it’s when things are really serious. But what she failed to mention is that we are allowed to and should daven for EVERYTHING. There is nothing too small to daven for. So as a mother seeing her child with a fever and a cough , it’s so normal for her as the mother to daven and talk to Hashem to ask him to make her child feel better.

Last edited by thunderstorm on Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:28 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:

On Shabbos I heard that many people are contracting strep and the doctors are suspecting that it comes from the mask wearing.

Oh please, don't be ridiculous. I do believe that people are claiming doctors are saying it, but I don't believe doctors are saying it. Any anyway, it isn't nice to inject your anti-mask agenda into a completely unrelated thread.

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:30 pm
I daven to find a parking space and to win Instagram raffles 😁

flowerpower

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:37 pm
Davening to hashem is unlimited. You can daven for anything from finding your dream shoes on sale to davening that your 99 year old grandmother should have refuah shlaima to your preteen not over reacting when her toddler sister destroys her drawer

Hope you and your son are feeling much better

amother
Pearl

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:54 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Oh please, don't be ridiculous. I do believe that people are claiming doctors are saying it, but I don't believe doctors are saying it. Any anyway, it isn't nice to inject your anti-mask agenda into a completely unrelated thread.

Medical Doctor Warns that “Bacterial Pneumonias Are On The Rise” From Mask Wearing

A group is suing Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and Tulsa Health Department Executive Director Bruce Dart, saying the city’s mask mandate is harmful to healthy people,” reports Activist Post. The group includes business owners and two doctors who “are asking the city to immediately repeal the mask mandate which was passed by city council last month.

At a press conference, optometrist Robert Zoellner said:

“…the fear factor has got to step back. This idea that I don’t want to give you something that I don’t even know that I have is almost at the point of ridiculous. Let’s use some common sense.”

Dr. James Meehan, MD followed by warning that mask wearing has “well-known risks that have been well-studied and they’re not being discussed in the risk analysis.

“I’m seeing patients that have facial rashes, fungal infections, bacterial infections. Reports coming from my colleagues, all over the world, are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise.

“Why might that be? Because untrained members of the public are wearing medical masks, repeatedly… in a non-sterile fashion… They’re becoming contaminated. They’re pulling them off of their car seat, off the rearview mirror, out of their pocket, from their countertop, and they’re reapplying a mask that should be worn fresh and sterile every single time.”

Read more at Global Research.

https://matzav.com/medical-doc.....ring/

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:58 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
[
“Why might that be? Because untrained members of the public are wearing medical masks, repeatedly… in a non-sterile fashion… They’re becoming contaminated. They’re pulling them off of their car seat, off the rearview mirror, out of their pocket, from their countertop, and they’re reapplying a mask that should be worn fresh and sterile every single time.”

So wash your mask, and stop hijacking Hashem n Farfel's thread!

Rappel

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:00 pm
Clearly I missed a good debate Smile

Refuah sheleimah to your son, HnF!

amother
Vermilion

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:06 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:

At a press conference, optometrist Robert Zoellner said:

Optometrist.

Quote:
Dr. James Meehan, MD

Is an ophthalmologist and a well known anti-vaxx agitator.

amother
Pearl

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:07 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
So wash your mask, and stop hijacking Hashem n Farfel's thread!

So people should take their disposable masks that was on the floor in India and make it wet? So no more masks for them. And no one can wash masks multiple times a day either so your solution doesnt work for non-disposable masks either. But glad you know better than the doctors who are seeing problems because of the contaminated diapers people are forced to put on their face.

PeanutMama

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:08 pm
Lol I know we can daven for anything but I was talking about saying tehillim over a sick baby
🙈🙈🙈
I should’ve been clearer

I edited my post xD

PeanutMama

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:10 pm
Pwease I started a light hearted thread exactly for this reason to bring smiles or eye rolls to people’s faces.

IsraeliSoul

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:13 pm
Yup jdude was Jewish and his real name was yehoshuah.
After the crucifixion xtianity almost died along with him but was then revived and turned into a full blown religion by only 1 follower.

And about davening to Hashem Because of a cold.. well, I wish I would ask Hashem less and thank Him more, but y’know what, I know He enjoys every word I tell him, so why not..

IsraeliSoul

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:14 pm
Oh and yeah you made me smile..

Frumme

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:05 pm
I was today years old when...

A few months ago I realized that "ewe" (female sheep) and "you" are homophones. It's not pronounced "ew." 🤦‍♀️

And I have a college degree. Mortified.

LOL
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics