Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Upset at the dishonesty (cheap supermarket)
Previous  1  2

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 12:47 pm
I get Kleenex at Costco and They sell it for a very decent price and when it’s on sale it’s even better. Costco’s own brand ,Kirkland, Is great as well. I just don’t like that their boxes are so flat so you need to keep on taking a new box. The Kleenex boxes I get in Costco are really tall and have a large number of tissues inside

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 23 2020, 1:19 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Proctor and Gamble or whatever company produces Kleenex would want to know if counterfeit products are out there. Why don't you call them?

I will not Mosser on another Jew.
But I would like to contact the store and confront them.

imasoftov

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 12:52 pm
Question:
amother [ OP ] wrote:
How are they ok ripping people off like that?

Answer:
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I will not Mosser on another Jew.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 1:08 pm
If you don't like the products, stop shopping there.

If you buy a counterfeit product, you are stealing from the original company, whether you know it or not.

If you shop at a store that sells counterfeits, even if you don't buy counterfeited items, you are still supporting the practices by supporting the store.

If you hear your friend say that they are going to that store, and you don't warn them, then you are standing by and watching someone steal.

Stealing is still stealing, no matter how far downstream you are from the original copier.

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 2:49 pm
Over here, kosher stores try all the time to sell food past expiration date... you tell them - nothing changes...
one tried to sell handmatzos from last year... and had scraped off the date...

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 2:51 pm
Question

amother [ OP ] wrote:
How are they ok ripping people off like that?

Answer

amother [ OP ] wrote:
I bought a pack of 4 Kleenex boxes for 6.99 in some cheap supermarket that sells lots of deals all the time.
(Jewish owed store).

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 10:24 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I get Kleenex at Costco and They sell it for a very decent price and when it’s on sale it’s even better. Costco’s own brand ,Kirkland, Is great as well. I just don’t like that their boxes are so flat so you need to keep on taking a new box. The Kleenex boxes I get in Costco are really tall and have a large number of tissues inside

I buy Kleenex at Costco for the same reason. I recently bought Kleenex on sale on Amazon, they were definitely not the quality I'm used to in Costco.

liveandlove.ima

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 10:39 pm
OP before you attack the store owner I just want to bring to your attention that KLEENEX is a brand, they don't sell "one type of product" they actually carry a few types of tissues, it could really be that since its hard to get the standard he chose another kleenex option without him knowing the difference.

https://www.kleenex.com/en-us/products
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics