Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid versus Flu - Facts Edition
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:11 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Very strange that just in the last 8 months our community lost an overwhelming number of its members, both young and old. What are the odds that in the same year the government is trying to convince us people are dying from a pandemic, the chevra kadisha has never been busier and the number of yesomim has never been higher.

They were all in hospitals. Or in nursing homes. Which killed them. Nobody just dropped dead in their homes. You are not seeing clearly because of your fear and panic. Stop spreading it.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:14 pm
And oh, btw while all that was going on, Cuomo had time to write a book.
They want people dead. And afraid.

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:18 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
They were all in hospitals. Or in nursing homes. Which killed them. Nobody just dropped dead in their homes. You are not seeing clearly because of your fear and panic. Stop spreading it.

The only one trying to spread fear and panic here is you.

amother
Puce

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:21 pm
No, we need to be critical thinkers. This means that instead of believing what experts say, we should unquestioningly accept whatever alternative narrative we are presented with.

amother
White

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:23 pm

Actually, people did drop dead in their homes. Many people, in fact. I forgot about all of the hospitals in the entire world collaborating to kill patients, though- my bad. That idea sure doesn't spread fear or panic, luckily.

(Strange that hatzala transported many times more patients in that time frame than they ever had before).

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:24 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
The only one trying to spread fear and panic here is you.

No, I'm trying to get you to use logic. Sick people were put into nursing homes- nursing home owners were threatened that they would lose licenses if didn't comply- that caused THOUSANDS of deaths.
Masks don't work. Look up Dr. Zelenko, Dr. Simone Gold among others (including Fauci who wrote a paper on this very topic which also stated that masks cause bacterial pneumonia- but of course covering that up now) who are actually medical doctors- they will tell you this and also that hospitals killed people. And also that there is early treatment. But of course that information getting out is not in the interest of certain vaccine companies who stand to lose billions if there is some cheap and easy already available treatment. RIGHT? Just stop it already. These are facts. Stop giving our rights and freedoms away. It's really way more than enough.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:25 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Actually, people did drop dead in their homes. Many people, in fact. I forgot about all of the hospitals in the entire world collaborating to kill patients, though- my bad. That idea sure doesn't spread fear or panic, luckily.

(Strange that hatzala transported many times more patients in that time frame than they ever had before).

And that time frame is over. Time to move on. And I'd love to know where people were dropping dead in their homes without ever going to a hospital. Not the truth.

amother
White

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:27 pm
And that time frame is over. Time to move on. And I'd love to know where people were dropping dead in their homes without ever going to a hospital. Not the truth.

Scratching Head wait, why did hatzala transport so many patients if they weren't critically ill?

vintagebknyc

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:28 pm

Two of the FIVE people I know who died of covid died in their homes. The 21 year old just didn't wake up one morning.

Posting with my name, which you and your cookoo conspiracy theories are too chicken to do.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:35 pm
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
No, we need to be critical thinkers. This means that instead of believing what experts say, we should unquestioningly accept whatever alternative narrative we are presented with.

What experts are you believing? There is a summit of MEDICAL DOCTORS (America's frontline doctors) as well as a lawsuit opened up by doctors in countries around the world along with 87,000 nurses stating that this is the biggest crime every committed against humanity. So yes, I believe the experts, especially censored ones.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:36 pm
amother [ White ] wrote:
Scratching Head wait, why did hatzala transport so many patients if they weren't critically ill?

I know one man who was transported because he thought he was having a stroke. So I don't know why each and every one was transported.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:38 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Two of the FIVE people I know who died of covid died in their homes. The 21 year old just didn't wake up one morning.

Posting with my name, which you and your cookoo conspiracy theories are too chicken to do.

First of all, not your name.
Second of all, that story does not sound legitimate. Not saying you're lying, but missing lots of details.

[edited]

vintagebknyc

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:39 pm
What experts are you believing? There is a summit of MEDICAL DOCTORS (America's frontline doctors) as well as a lawsuit opened up by doctors in countries around the world along with 87,000 nurses stating that this is the biggest crime every committed against humanity. So yes, I believe the experts, especially censored ones.

If you so deeply believe what you're spouting why are you anonymous?

vintagebknyc

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:41 pm
First of all, not your name.
Second of all, that story does not sound legitimate. Not saying you're lying, but missing lots of details.

My friend's child had covid. He was home. He went to sleep at night, and in the morning when she checked on him he was dead. She called 911. They came. There was an autopsy. Cause of death was Covid. Which part of this story aren't you understanding?

amother
White

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:51 pm
I know one man who was transported because he thought he was having a stroke. So I don't know why each and every one was transported.

But don't you think it's strange that hatzala transported so many more patients than they ever did, whom they deemed as critically ill, just as the government was trying to convince people that there's a pandemic? Now I'm thinking that probably hatzala got paid per patient they transported to the hospital to be killed. They were obviously in on the fraud. Worldwide, of course, this is all a worldwide fraud. The world leaders have never agreed on anything, but this fake pandemic has finally united them in their lies!

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:52 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
My friend's child had covid. He was home. He went to sleep at night, and in the morning when she checked on him he was dead. She called 911. They came. There was an autopsy. Cause of death was Covid. Which part of this story aren't you understanding?

That's terrible. I'm sorry about your friend's son.
I know two such stories that happened before COVID.

If masks and lockdowns were the be all end all, those stories would never have happened.

vintagebknyc

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:53 pm
That's terrible. I'm sorry about your friend's son.
I know two such stories that happened before COVID.

If masks and lockdowns were the be all end all, those stories would never have happened.

[edited]

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 8:58 pm
[edited by mod]

Laiya

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Many people claim that Covid is just like the flu, and if we don't change our lifestyles because of the flu, we shouldn't do so for Covid either.

Fact: On average, about 38,000 Americans die of the flu each year, where we normally do not where masks or practice social distancing..

Fact: About 225,000 Americans have died from Covid in HALF a year – WITH masks and social distancing.

Source: CDC

But this isn't April. Our understanding of the disease and treatment options have vastly improved.

The more relevant comparison would be, the current fatality rate for covid as it compares to the flu. And to parse it more, for purposes of determining policy, What is the current fatality rate for different age groups? (For children 19 and under, according to recent CDC data, survival is 99.997%)

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 9:03 pm
Laiya wrote:
But this isn't April. Our understanding of the disease and treatment options have vastly improved.

The more relevant comparison would be, the current fatality rate for covid as it compares to the flu. And to parse it more, for purposes of determining policy, What is the current fatality rate for different age groups? (For children 19 and under, according to recent CDC data, survival is 99.997%)

Yup. This is what I'm trying to get across.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics