Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Blackout roller shades. Aliexpress? Anywhere?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 10:57 pm
Hi. I am looking to buy roller shades for my bedroom. The frum company by me wants 150$ a window but a basic roller shade with a simple colored border.
Has anyone had any luck finding this type on aliexpress? Not plain, but with a small border or color in the middle etc.
Or do you have a cheaper frum person?
Thanks!

ra_mom

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:02 pm
There is a frum couple (family?) that does the roller zebra shades and other styles for very inexpensive. Probably from Ali but they buy what they had good experience with, bring samples, measure and install, one stop shopping. Obviously not Ali prices with that service, but not frum establishment prices either.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:04 pm
ra_mom wrote:
There is a frum couple (family?) that does the roller zebra shades and other styles for very inexpensive. Probably from Ali but they buy what they had good experience with, bring samples, measure and install, one stop shopping.

Thanks! I'm actually looking for the classic roller shades, not zebra. I was able to buy zebra direct from Ali and love them! But cant seem to find the roller shades with just a simple border

ra_mom

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I'm actually looking for the classic roller shades, not zebra. I was able to buy zebra direct from Ali and love them! But cant seem to find the roller shades with just a simple border

I know they carry faux wood roller blinds and other styles, so give it a shot. You can PM me for the number.

happinessseeker

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:30 pm
I got from Lowe’s and Home Depot. Great quality, inexpensive, and they cut the width to size for you.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Which Zebra shades did you get? Are they blackout?

amother
cornflower

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:34 pm
We have blackout shades from home depot. Amazing!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 24 2020, 11:52 pm
Thanks all. I'm looking specifically for roller blinds with a patterned border. Like all the Jewish companies sell. Like sunset window fashions on Instagram

boat

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 6:28 pm
Can you share a link?

Einikel

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 6:31 pm
Try blinds.com they send you samples and are super helpful. They help you figure out measurements and you can send them pictures.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics