Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
BDE
Previous  1  2

yksraya

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 12:04 am
ImmaBubby wrote:
I am so sorry for your loss. I also lost a dear relative to covid right after Pesach and I’m still having a hard time.
I heard a video featuring Rebbetzin Kolodetsky who said in the name of her father, haRav Chaim Kanievsky that anyone who passes away in a mageifa is assured to go straight to Olam Habah (it’s in the Gemara).
That helped me a little- I hope it will help you.

Yeah, I heard that it says in the zoher that those who pass away in times of m'gaifa are considered kadoshim and go straight into gen eden.

It helped me tremendously to know that my relative is in the best possible place.

yksraya

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 12:10 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
I don’t know if I’m referring to the same person but not everything is as simple as it sounds.

There was a Lakewood man under the age of 65 who was Niftar this past week. He was in Monmouth Hospital Southern Campus on Oxygen in stable condition but wasn’t getting better. The family decided to transfer him to John Hopkins but the transfer did not go smoothly. They ended up transferring him in a handicap van and had to stop a few times along the way because he was low on Oxygen. He ended up having a heart attack shortly after he arrived there.

As told by a son in law directly to my husband.

The story is very very sad and IYH no one should die, but not every Covid death is as simple as it sounds.

Transfering is usually done as a last resort...just saying.

You never know the full picture. Besides, you shouldn't blame anyone for decisions that might or might not have been mistakes. Ultimately, we are here to do hishtadlus, but hashem is in charge of who will survive, and who will not.

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 12:15 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
I don’t know if I’m referring to the same person but not everything is as simple as it sounds.

As told by a son in law directly to my husband.

Please, please, don't post personal details about a niftar, especially since even if you think you heard it directly from a relative, you still got some small but very meaningful details wrong. It's also a violation of the family's privacy, and very insensitive to the feelings of any relative who may be reading this. I reported your post.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics