Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Extra Credit's 20 Quart Pot -
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:01 pm
soap suds wrote:
May I aske how he died? Was he sick? Did he have boils? Was he burning up with fever? Sorry, if I'm being insensitive. Feel free to keep a lid on it if you want.

It’s fine. The cat is out of the bag, er- pot. It didn’t really die. It’s only resting in peace because it’s stuck. It’s fatter than the cabinet door. Sort of like me after lockdown when I tried leaving the house for the first time. More details on the thread about doing the same as you did while growing up...

soap suds

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:02 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Right. But the baskets are full with lasts weeks, sooo...
You keep your weeks in a basket? Do you ever take one out and "redo" it? I was a basket case last week. I'd love to be able to go back and fix some things up.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:02 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
It’s fine. The cat is out of the bag, er- pot. It didn’t really die. It’s only resting in peace because it’s stuck. It’s fatter than the cabinet door. Sort of like me after lockdown when I tried leaving the house for the first time. More details on the thread about doing the same as you did while growing up...

So it’s just in a coma I guess?
Need some life support equipment?

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:05 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
So it’s just in a coma I guess?
Need some life support equipment?

It was in a coma on the other thread..

We’re in middle of shiva here. Can't Believe It

liveandlove.ima

soap suds wrote:
May I aske how he died? Was he sick? Did he have boils? Was he burning up with fever? Sorry, if I'm being insensitive. Feel free to keep a lid on it if you want.

For all I know he brought it onto himself by not wearing a mask and SD
ExtraCredit you must ask your LOR on the burial process bc this may possibly be considered as suicide

Last edited by liveandlove.ima on Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

soap suds

ExtraCredit wrote:
This story is getting more interesting by the minute? How did it get in there?
I understand that we all grew during quarentine because you kept feeding (ahem... stuffing) ourselves. How did your pot manage to eat so much while in the cabinet? I usually feed my pots only when they're out on the stove.

soap suds

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:06 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:

So, it did die? You're confusing me. Can't Believe It Scratching Head

Last edited by soap suds on Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:06 pm
soap suds wrote:
You keep your weeks in a basket? Do you ever take one out and "redo" it? I was a basket case last week. I'd love to be able to go back and fix some things up.

Hmm definitely food for thought

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:07 pm
soap suds wrote:
This story is getting more interesting by the minute? How did it get in there?
I understand that we all grew during quarentine because you kept feeding (ahem... stuffing) ourselves. How did your pot manage to eat so much while in the cabinet? I usually feed my pots only when they're out on the stove.

This is a mystery to me too! Since I don’t speak the same language as my cleaning lady (the one who broke a plate, and is always sick erev Yom tov) I’ll probably never know. I assume she unhinged the cabinet door, put in the pot, screwed it back and didn’t tell a soul. She likes to prank me like that.

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:08 pm
soap suds wrote:
So, it did die? You're confusing me. Can't Believe It Scratching Head

Ask Crust. She killed it!

soap suds

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:08 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:

If that's the case, you don't have to worry about your laundry. As far as I know you're not allowed to wear clean clothes during shiva. You can leave your weeks peacefully in your baskets. No need to disturb them.

soap suds

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:09 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
This is a mystery to me too! Since I don’t speak the same language as my cleaning lady (the one who broke a plate, and is always sick erev Yom tov) I’ll probably never know. I assume she unhinged the cabinet door, put in the pot, screwed it back and didn’t tell a soul. She likes to prank me like that.
LOL LOL LOL I don't know why, but the mental image of this cracked me up!
She probably hates scrubbing it, so found a way to never have to do so again!

Last edited by soap suds on Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:10 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Ask Crust. She killed it!

Killed it skillet it?

crust

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:10 pm
EC I laughed so hard. I'm not going to attempt competing with your culinary humor writing talent.

All I can say is that I hope you get back to yourself soon and may Hashem fulfill your void.

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:11 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:

Told ya to just get the Ice cream .
When will you get the message? I hope it won’t take as many attempts as me learning my lesson on bulk cooking.

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:11 pm
soap suds wrote:
LOL LOL LOL I don't know why, but the mental image of this cracked me up!
She probably hates scrubbing it, so found a way to never have to do so again!

LOL
That makes sense!

soap suds

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:12 pm
crust wrote:
EC I laughed so hard. I'm not going to attempt competing with your culinary humor writing talent.

All I can say is that I hope you get back to yourself soon and may Hashem fulfill your void.
How sickening of you to try to comfort her when you're the one who murdered it. Twisted Evil HOW DARE YOU!!

crust

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:13 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Killed it skillet it?

Neither.

I basically made her aware that something she didn't even use is stuck in a cabinet.

ExtraCredit

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:14 pm
crust wrote:

Amein! P.s. I checked out Amazon’s 40 qt pots. Why are they all under $100 when I paid $150 for this short n plump prankster here?

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 2:14 pm
crust wrote:
Neither.

I basically made her aware that something she didn't even use is stuck in a cabinet.

I wonder if it wasn’t that cheapy- no name pot who silently killed it because he couldn’t stand the competition? Kind of like A”A & the getchkes maybe?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars