Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did your youngest do something funny today?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

avrahamama

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 10:32 pm
My birthday boy (5) announced at the dinner table "I have the best smile! Look!" And then he flashes us all the happiest widest shiniest smile.

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 10:44 pm
My baby “sleepwalked” his baby, handed her to me, put a pamper on my head and went back to sleep.

Moonlight

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 10:54 pm
My 2 yr old in the bath, to herself.
"So funny! LOL!,"

Sunny Days

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 11:19 pm
Every day on the scale: “looook I’m soooooo biiiiiiig” *stretches one hand up really really high & barely manages to hold out 3 fingers while the other hand points down to her weight*
“I’m Threeee”

Haha if only the scale would say my age LOL LOL

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:59 am
I unplugged the microwave yesterday because my three year old was pressing buttons. He looked at me and said "Mommy, the microwave doesn't know you unplugged it, so how come it stopped working?"

My seven year old asked me the other day "if there would still be giants nowadays, how would we test them for corona?"

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 2:16 am
My 17 month old says 'woah' any time she almost trips or something falls etc.
Then we recently realized she does it in the car if we stop short or go over a speed bump she says 'woah'...

dankbar

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 2:41 am
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Every day on the scale: “looook I’m soooooo biiiiiiig” *stretches one hand up really really high & barely manages to hold out 3 fingers while the other hand points down to her weight*
“I’m Threeee”

Haha if only the scale would say my age LOL LOL

My son who weighs 61 lbs, tells me Mommy! I weigh 19 lbs. He looked at scale from opposite end! HA! HA!

dankbar

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 2:44 am
After getting dressed to go out, my dgtr looks into mirror & says Ok, now I have to put on my smile & I am ready to go....

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:01 am
Some from my precious 5 year old. I’m obsessed with him.

“Mommy, you look nice. Are you wearing makeup?”

“My Morah came today and HE brought both of his sons. And they were both girls!”

When trying to get him to use female pronouns instead of male. - “I know, I know but I just can’t handle it.”

He’s every bit as cute as he looks.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:04 am
Well my youngest is already 12 B"AH. Time flies.

But she's still pretty cute and funny. Last night she was not in the mood of reviewing her Parsha questions (test today.) I asked her where the Teiva eventually landed, and she answered "on your head!"

I said, ah, now I know why I'm coming down with a headache!

(she new the answer perfectly well B"H....)

blessedjmom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:17 am
Opened up this thread just as my baby stood up in her highchair- turned around and Plopped her bottom straight LOL into her bowl of applesauce on the highchair tray.

These kids

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:50 am
Whenever we tell something to my 14 month old, he says back "K"!!!

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:55 am
mommy3b2c wrote:

“My Morah came today and HE brought both of his sons. And they were both girls!”

When trying to get him to use female pronouns instead of male. - “I know, I know but I just can’t handle it.”

You have a horse 🐎? Where do you keep it? My dd loves horses.

jewishmom6

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:23 am
mommy3b2c wrote:

Your son is gorgeous!

cuties' mom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:25 am
I don't see what's funny about this, but I posted on the school chat, and his teacher said he laughed when he read what I wrote, so if someone else finds this funny, you can explain it to me.
Ds has autism and his school is closed since it's in the red zone. I posted on the chat that ds was up since 1:30am. I managed to keep him in my room until 6. I let him out thinking I would rest for a few minutes and then get up and take care of him. Next thing I knew, it was 7, and the bus driver called to say he's outside. I quickly went to the kitchen and saw that during my nap, ds pulled the lock off a cabinet and poured sugar and raisin bran all over my house. I was tempted to send him on the bus to his closed school so I can have time to deal with the mess.
I'm still not sure what part is funny, but if people think kids emptying cabinets is funny, enjoy ds.

zaq

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:31 am
Why limit it to just the youngest, just because YOUR youngest happened to do something funny? Just because a kid isn't the baby of the family doesn't mean s/he doesn't do cute things anymore.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:39 am
zaq wrote:
Why limit it to just the youngest, just because YOUR youngest happened to do something funny? Just because a kid isn't the baby of the family doesn't mean s/he doesn't do cute things anymore.

Great. Start a spinoff, I’d love to read it!

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 11:29 am
jewishmom6 wrote:
Your son is gorgeous!

Agree. 😃

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 11:30 am
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
You have a horse 🐎? Where do you keep it? My dd loves horses.

Lol. I live in Brooklyn. That’s a unicorn. He wanted one for his birthday party. The theme was magic. Hence the magician costume.

artz

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:56 pm
I asked my 2 yr old dd if she wants to eat supper she says "not now"
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics