Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ISO Ballet and/or Martial Art lessons in/around Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 9:43 pm
My DDs (10 & 14) have been asking for lessons in both of these. I'd like to see if I can arrange at least one for each of them.

I think either could be beneficial if taught correctly. I'm looking for the self-discipline and exercise benefits, not just the social and fun aspects, so I want a teacher/studio that takes it seriously.

I am looking for all girls classes (in case that wasn't self-understood) and evenings or Sundays (for at least one of my girls- the other is home-schooled so scheduling is more flexible).

If anyone knows of any available classes or of anyone looking to form a group, please let me know.

(on a slightly separate note, does anyone have info about indoor pools available during the summer for these ages? Not necessarily lessons, open swim would also work.)

Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:41 am
Bump for the morning

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:19 am
Caila Cohen gives ballet lessons. She has from beginner up to pointe. It’s serious lessons in a real studio, she just started but worth calling to see if she has slots available.
There’s a martial arts studio on corner of hope chapel road and central (Jackson crossing)that has some girls only classes. Not sure if age though.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:21 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Caila Cohen gives ballet lessons. She has from beginner up to pointe. It’s serious lessons in a real studio, she just started but worth calling to see if she has slots available.
There’s a martial arts studio on corner of hope chapel road and central (Jackson crossing)that has some girls only classes. Not sure if age though.

Thanks!!!

Do you have contact info for either of them by any chance?

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:44 am
Google rekeeda academy, it will come up.
I think the martial arts is called the karate dojo.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries