Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid does affect young healthy people
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 7:46 am

Zehava

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 7:53 am
Ok Karen

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:03 am
Yes, it does, but even if it didn't, young people inevitably spread it to older higher risk people. The idea that older people can be hermetically sealed off from unchecked community spread among those under 50 is delusional.

Besides the many multigenerational households out there and the natural desire for family members to take risks to see each other, most of the oldest higher risk people have to come in contact with younger people for various services on which they rely. If COVID is ripping through the young people who provide healthcare services, cleaning help, in-home care, and so on, then older people will inevitably get it too.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:13 am
My brother has an adopted son age 21 and a 17 year old foster son living with him. My brother recovered from coronavirus but those two young men can't seem to break fever after almost 2 weeks.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:17 am
Not to mention how it is going to effect the fertility of men (and their wifes) in the future.

If you are in your 20s or have teenage sons, this may really be a problem when people want to conceive for the next 10-15 years.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:20 am
Zehava wrote:
Ok Karen

Karens don’t wear masks 🙃

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:21 am
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Not to mention how it is going to effect the fertility of men (and their wifes) in the future.

If you are in your 20s or have teenage sons, this may really be a problem when people want to conceive for the next 10-15 years.

???? shall we add more fear mongering baseless facts?

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:21 am

Plus, it causes blood clots that can result in miscarriages even if they manage to conceive

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:22 am
Zehava wrote:
Ok Karen

What kind of an absurd comment is that? I just lost a inordinate amount of respect for you.
Maybe my mistake was starting off with respect.

chestnut

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:27 am
Zehava wrote:
Ok Karen

:eyeroll:

Zehava

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:14 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Karens don’t wear masks 🙃

Yes they do. Probably even in the shower. I was just in a zoom call with someone who was wearing a mask. I was figuratively scratching my head.

Zehava

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:15 am
What kind of an absurd comment is that? I just lost a inordinate amount of respect for you.
Maybe my mistake was starting off with respect.

Maybe

fleetwood

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:16 am
Zehava wrote:
Yes they do. Probably even in the shower. I was just in a zoom call with someone who was wearing a mask. I was figuratively scratching my head.

Perhaps that was me. I am having construction work done in my house so I am masked up inside. Betcha didn't consider that?

Java

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:18 am
Zehava wrote:
Ok Karen

What a mature, well-articulated comment. Applause

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:19 am
Zehava wrote:

I would wear a mask on a zoom call if I was located somewhere that necessitates a mask. Presumably, this person was as well.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:20 am
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
???? shall we add more fear mongering baseless facts?

I would link the multiple articles, but the device I am on makes that challenging. Check out Uro Today, Urologiia, and World Journal of Urology. But they are journal article so it's probably not real because we don't believe science. If we didn't think it up ourselves, it doesn't count or make sense because we are inherently smarter than people who have spent their entire lives studying things.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:27 am
Who ever said that it didn't affect a tiny fraction of young people? The debatable issue is if it's worth shutting down the world because of it.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:31 am
Zehava wrote:

Lol that’s hilarious!
The Karens I’ve encountered are die-hard conservatives who mask-shame everyone and call them sheep.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:36 am
Zehava wrote:
Ok Karen

Are you like the 30 year old who attended a COVID party thinking it's a joke and ended up dying from it? I wish you a better fate if you end up with COVID.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:38 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are you like the 30 year old who attended a COVID party thinking it's a joke and ended up dying from it? I wish you a better fate if you end up with COVID.

Why bother? She obviously isn't worried
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics