Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Did your youngest do something funny today?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 2:22 pm
my toddler son was jealous of dd supplies that we were busy with for a month.

recently he asked me "when I'll be a girl you'll get me splies"?

I thought he wanted a surprise, took a while to get what he wanted. then we ate him up.

ExtraCredit

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 2:25 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Lol. I live in Brooklyn. That’s a unicorn. He wanted one for his birthday party. The theme was magic. Hence the magician costume.

Your son is gorgeous! Now can you explain the horse/unicorn part? I’m really confused. You rented one or what?

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:46 pm
When I said to lo "mommy said no" , he said "I said yes!" Not even 3yo yet

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 4:54 pm
LOL I LOVE IT.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:02 pm
ExtraCredit wrote:
Your son is gorgeous! Now can you explain the horse/unicorn part? I’m really confused. You rented one or what?

Yes. We rented one. And all the kids got rides.

penguin

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:48 pm
OK. I'll bite.

WHERE do you rent a unicorn?

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 5:50 pm
penguin wrote:
OK. I'll bite.

WHERE do you rent a unicorn?

Look on google. You can find anything there.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:00 pm
When we walked in from work/playgroup: dd age 2, says You need your coffee and I need my blankie, ok?

bnm

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:43 pm
cuties' mom wrote:
I don't see what's funny about this, but I posted on the school chat, and his teacher said he laughed when he read what I wrote, so if someone else finds this funny, you can explain it to me.
Ds has autism and his school is closed since it's in the red zone. I posted on the chat that ds was up since 1:30am. I managed to keep him in my room until 6. I let him out thinking I would rest for a few minutes and then get up and take care of him. Next thing I knew, it was 7, and the bus driver called to say he's outside. I quickly went to the kitchen and saw that during my nap, ds pulled the lock off a cabinet and poured sugar and raisin bran all over my house. I was tempted to send him on the bus to his closed school so I can have time to deal with the mess.
I'm still not sure what part is funny, but if people think kids emptying cabinets is funny, enjoy ds.

I don't think its funny. I think its sad. I am sorry you are dealing with all this. Then again my 9 year old always yells 'why are you saying sorry, you didn't cause it' . I sympathize. When said 9 year old was little he was all over the place. I couldn't do anything if he had no school.

kenz

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:27 pm
cuties' mom wrote:
I don't see what's funny about this, but I posted on the school chat, and his teacher said he laughed when he read what I wrote, so if someone else finds this funny, you can explain it to me.
Ds has autism and his school is closed since it's in the red zone. I posted on the chat that ds was up since 1:30am. I managed to keep him in my room until 6. I let him out thinking I would rest for a few minutes and then get up and take care of him. Next thing I knew, it was 7, and the bus driver called to say he's outside. I quickly went to the kitchen and saw that during my nap, ds pulled the lock off a cabinet and poured sugar and raisin bran all over my house. I was tempted to send him on the bus to his closed school so I can have time to deal with the mess.
I'm still not sure what part is funny, but if people think kids emptying cabinets is funny, enjoy ds.

I'm so sorry you had such a night. And I'm sorry the teacher was so insensitive. I wonder if perhaps by posting it on the school chat, he thought you were relaying it as an anecdote, and so was responding in kind. I can't imagine he realized what a difficult situation it was for you. I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight and will have something to laugh about tomorrow!

avrahamama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:41 pm
zaq wrote:
Why limit it to just the youngest, just because YOUR youngest happened to do something funny? Just because a kid isn't the baby of the family doesn't mean s/he doesn't do cute things anymore.

My 5 yr old actually isn't my youngest. I misread and just added my cutest kid . moment of the day.

artz

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:53 pm
I was trying to get my 2 year old to sleep and she was refusing to fall asleep so I took her out she walks over to my husband and says "good morning" its 9:30 at night

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:57 pm
I said to my 2 year old "who does mommy love" she replied "me" I said why ( correct answer that I teach my children is because "I'm your daughter" she said "fun". basically her reason for anything is because it's either fun or yummy lol!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:12 pm
My almost-3-month-old (you read that right) niece is absolutely the cutest.

We were blowing her kisses today and she started puckering up her lips, like she was trying to copy what we were doing!

The kid gets it! She's absolutely heaven.

I get to post about her because I watch her every day for an hour, from when her babysitter ends till her Mommy gets home from work.

liveandlove.ima

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:12 pm
My 9 month sold lately falsely coughing, tonight he simply couldn't get enough of the attention. lol 👶

avrahamama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:15 pm
Chayalle wrote:
My almost-3-month-old (you read that right) niece is absolutely the cutest.

We were blowing her kisses today and she started puckering up her lips, like she was trying to copy what we were doing!

The kid gets it! She's absolutely heaven.

I get to post about her because I watch her every day for an hour, from when her babysitter ends till her Mommy gets home from work.

Oh what a nice way to release some baby fever! They're so magical at that age.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:17 pm
To preface I have no cleaning help since Sukkos something I’m not used too...

My 3 year old cane home, looked at the kitchen and said- “wow mommy you cleaned up! No more mess!”

Then he went downstairs and I saw I made my beds (a rare occasion) he then went into his room and burst into hysterical sobs, “mommy how come you didn’t make DS beds? You left DS room a mess!! Not fair!!!” He was literally heartbroken that I didn’t make his bed.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:29 pm
Tonight’s words of wisdom:

“Mommy, I think I know why Hashem hides His face. It’s probably because He thinks He looks weird.”

(His rebbe taught him about Avraham finding Hashem even though He hides His face.)

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:31 pm
SuperWify wrote:
To preface I have no cleaning help since Sukkos something I’m not used too...

My 3 year old cane home, looked at the kitchen and said- “wow mommy you cleaned up! No more mess!”

Then he went downstairs and I saw I made my beds (a rare occasion) he then went into his room and burst into hysterical sobs, “mommy how come you didn’t make DS beds? You left DS room a mess!! Not fair!!!” He was literally heartbroken that I didn’t make his bed.

A little neat freak, huh?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:49 pm
Chayalle wrote:
A little neat freak, huh?

My son (back in the olden days when kids still had playdates Wink ) would come home home from my neighbors house & say “mommy, I want our house to be so clean like chaim’s*” LOL

He was about 3-4

Yeah, our apt was more cluttered thanks to double the amount of kids & much smaller apt & some other reasons.

*name changed to protect my innocent neighbor

Last edited by amother on Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics