Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Grey Sheet Food Plan

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 12:09 pm
Anyone here on it
Can you tell me your experience
Did you lose weight
Did you keep it off
How hard is it to do
Are there phone meetings
How do I find the #

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:06 pm
BUMP

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:42 pm
There are phone meetings. I know people who do it although another food plan is what works for me. Look up grey sheet anonymous/gsa. I'm sure there's a website. Some greysheeters also go to OA meetings

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 7:07 pm
I know someone who lost tons of weight on grey sheet and she looks gorgeous. She had to get used to it but now it's second nature. It's pretty restricted but she isn't starving.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:21 pm
www.greysheet.org OR

https://greysheetmeetings.org/

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 12:36 pm
Thanks for replies anyone else

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:12 pm
I just want to say that while gray sheet never worked for me, I thought the 12 steps were amazing. I was only ready for my miracle three years ago because 20 years ago I worked the steps very hard. I finally found the right food plan for me, by accident. But my time in oa made a real difference in the long run.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:59 am
andrea levy wrote:
I just want to say that while gray sheet never worked for me, I thought the 12 steps were amazing. I was only ready for my miracle three years ago because 20 years ago I worked the steps very hard. I finally found the right food plan for me, by bout accident. But my time in oa made a real difference in the long run.

Thanks I was talking about the food plan
Whats wrong with the food plan
It seems balanced to me
With the right amount of carbs, even though there is no grains, protein, and fat

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 10:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks I was talking about the food plan
Whats wrong with the food plan
It seems balanced to me
With the right amount of carbs, even though there is no grains, protein, and fat

Without the 12 steps, it’s just another food plan. My unfortunate experience was that I could not lose weight and keep it off until I removed all grains, starches and fruit from my diet. They create strong cravings in me, so I was never peaceful and even though I managed to lose weight, I wasn’t able to maintain it. I also struggled at every step to stay on plan. It was a monumental and exhaustive effort that took all my waking time.

I’m glad I did the work ( which was part of keeping me on track) but when the work came in really handy was all those years later when I accidentally discovered that removing the carbs made me peaceful. Then, the time spent in OA became very handy because I’d learned what to do if I ever found what worked for me.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 10:24 am
I have no issue with the menu other than for me, it does not go far enough. Brightline has made a huge company out of it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise