Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Are Boro Park clothing stores closed?

funkyfrummom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:14 pm
Can someone let me know if clothing stores in Boro Park are closed for Covid hot spot still? There is a particular store I wanted to visit, kinda right between Boro Park and Kensington... area around Yeled v'Yalda building, but then I realized that maybe everything is still closed?

Can someone let me know? I tried looking on the NYS website and couldn't figure it out.

mom2dkay

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:24 pm
Are you an inspector? Confused

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:26 pm
Assume it's open from the back door if the threads on imamother tell you anything but no one will mention on a public thread about a specific store.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:30 pm
Yes... mostly...

ra_mom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:52 pm
Call them

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:57 pm
In clear English it says that they are closed. So you can assume so.

Mir zenen uffen.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:02 pm
Nisht de store vus is of de corner dratzin in fertzig. Ich mein as zee is farmacht. Ich mein az s'iz nisht du kein side entrance.

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:05 pm
I saw a store that said אפען in Yiddish LOL. I forgot what its called but I guess it’s one of the newer ones.
Some say appointment only or pickup...The last time I walked by elzee on 13th it was definitely open...the clothes were outside and people were going in...

funkyfrummom

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:07 pm
For clarification, I'm not an inspector, that's why I posted under my profile. Nor do I live in that part of the city, so I haven't passed through recently. I specifically didn't mention any store by name. When I look at the map, it shows boro park in red, but there is no longer an orange (orange areas changed to yellow recently, from what I understand). Kensington is yellow, so it goes straight from red to yellow on the map and I couldn't make out what streets are considered the boundaries because the map on the NYS site doesn't have the names of streets (That was why I mentioned YvY, so people would know the end of boro park I was referring to.)

Last edited by funkyfrummom on Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:07 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Nisht de store vus is of de corner dratzin in fertzig. Ich mein as zee is farmacht. Ich mein az s'iz nisht du kein side entrance.

This doesn't give it away at all

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:12 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
This doesn't give it away at all

Ich hab nisht gezugt ver hut yuh a side entrance. Un ver is offen.

Zee iz NISHT offen.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics