Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Pls help me with furniture stores

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:03 am
I’m looking to buy living room, dining room, and den furniture. Can you give me a rundown of the different options for stores? Want to know if there are actual couches and things to sit on versus choosing from a catalog, what customer service is like, whether they cater to middle end or only high end custom, and anything else you feel is relevant. Thanks so much!!

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:05 am
Where do you live?

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:10 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking to buy living room, dining room, and den furniture. Can you give me a rundown of the different options for stores? Want to know if there are actual couches and things to sit on versus choosing from a catalog, what customer service is like, whether they cater to middle end or only high end custom, and anything else you feel is relevant. Thanks so much!!

I recommend Living Quarters. They have a Brooklyn and Lakewood location. They have beautiful showrooms fully stocked with furniture and couches in all price ranges. I only go there...just recently furnished my house in Lakewood from top to bottom. Let me know if you need any contact info for either location and the person whose best to deal with and really knows their stuff

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 6:12 am
I've always bought my furniture at Katz. the are decently priced, and beautiful selection, and only sell good quality. Customer service is awesome., they are very honest. Threshold, and Living quarters, according to what I've researched is a bit more pricey than Katz, and have more stylish selection. Churchill can have good deals, I personally wasn't happy with their customer service.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 7:47 am
Thanks for responding. Can you recommend someone in living quarters? Thanks

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 8:17 am
Brooklyn location or Lakewood?

Growing

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 9:43 am
This store recently opened right in your backyard
https://sorrentohome.net/

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:17 am
Whoops, just noticed its on the Lakewood forum Wink
Living Quarters Lakewood
399 Cedarbridge Ave.
732-367-6565
Ask for Mr. Fried. He's super helpful and knowledgable. I also have his cell 646-262-9370. Hatzlocho!

sweetdimples

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:31 am
I'll chime in as well regarding Living Quarters. unparalleled exclusive collections and best customer service! I just dealt with them regarding one of my dinnette chairs. They completely stand behind their customers and will contact the company for you. I have never regretted a purchase from them. Absolute pleasure to deal with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries