Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Holocaust Survivor Vera Sharav/Please wake up.
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

fleetwood

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 4:39 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Are you claiming that if smoking does not cause ALL cases of lung cancer, that means
smoking does not cause ANY cases of lung cancer???

Seriously???? Banging head Banging head Banging head

I didn't say that. You said it does as an absolute..I said it is not an absolute. But feel free to keep banging your head against the wall.

fleetwood

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 4:41 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Careful, or she'll start posting in blue as well.

It seriously gives me a headache..I can't even look at it

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 5:26 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Careful, or she'll start posting in blue as well.

I don't know about you guys, but personally I take sourceless ranting much more seriously when it's capitalized and in blue

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 7:17 pm
There have been studies that showed signs of autism in utero. Majority of children diagnosed with autism, with parents claiming children had no symptoms previously, has proven not to be true in several studies where researchers looked at earlier films of the children. Symptoms were subtle but it was there. People in our community like to deny the genetic possibilities of autism because it will affect shidduchim.

Down Syndrome is not genetic.

And please don't bother asking g or screaming at me for the studies. Do a Google search yourself

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 9:49 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
There have been studies that showed signs of autism in utero. Majority of children diagnosed with autism, with parents claiming children had no symptoms previously, has proven not to be true in several studies where researchers looked at earlier films of the children. Symptoms were subtle but it was there. People in our community like to deny the genetic possibilities of autism because it will affect shidduchim.

Down Syndrome is not genetic.

And please don't bother asking g or screaming at me for the studies. Do a Google search yourself

To get pedantic, Down syndrome is genetic, it is not hereditary.
Autism is strongly hereditary. As are ADHD, allergies, and lots of other diseases and disorders "caused" by vaccines.
I carry a hereditary disease, and have done lots of research on it and several others. One of the main symptoms? Autism. So many diseases that you've never heard of cause autism. There is so much that we don't know about autism, and we're just beginning to scratch the surface. BH I found out about this disease the easy way (through genetic testing). Had I found out the hard way (with a severely autistic child who may not have any other symptoms, r"l) I would not have gotten him/her tested to find out what genetic disease caused the autism.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics