Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Baby brezza

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 5:42 am
Anyone have the baby brezza for baby bottles?
I am seriously considering it, but because of its high price tag I want to make sure its a worthwhile investment.

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 6:30 am
I looked into and didn’t get it, because of the many reviews saying how it gets clogged and needs to be cleaned constantly. Sounded like more work in the long run.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 6:48 am
Right. Thats what I am worried about. And it seems like by lot of people the formula didnt get measured properly.
Thats why I am hoping that someone who has it can tell me about it.

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 7:53 am
I have it and I’m loving it ! Real life savor when U have other kids around!
It does need maintenance but we’ve picked up a few tricks along the way... for example it reminds u every few bottles to clean but u can trick it by opening and closing the spout- and cleaning when convinient for u. I’m super happy I spent the money!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 3:36 pm
Thanks for your reply.
I want to have it next to my bed so that I dont have to get up in middle of the night for feedings.
Sounds like a dream... Yawn

amother
Red

Post Sun, Oct 25 2020, 4:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
I want to have it next to my bed so that I dont have to get up in middle of the night for feedings.
Sounds like a dream... Yawn

FYI, for my previous children we always used room temp water so never had to get out of bed. I’m nervous though that my room might be too cold now (we’ve moved since my last). So maybe I need a recommendation for a good bottle warmer.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 6:28 am
I also use room temperature bottled water. But I warm it up by putting the ready bottle in a wide cup with hot water for a bit. A keep a thermos next to my bed with everything else, so I also dont really get up.
But there are still a lot of steps involved until the bottle is ready.
The baby brezza, if it works as it should, would make things a lot easyer.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:03 am
It’s seriously a breeze. Comes out within seconds!
U just have to be on top of always making sure there’s water! I just added it to my coffee routine Smile
While my coffee is coming out of the kuerig I fill up the water for the day. And then before bed again.
I have it downstairs so I can use it thruout the day but next baby I’m buying another one for upstairs 🤪
On a serious note It comes out so fast I’m not so desperate for it to be by my bed.

amother
Red

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:08 am
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
It’s seriously a breeze. Comes out within seconds!
U just have to be on top of always making sure there’s water! I just added it to my coffee routine Smile
While my coffee is coming out of the kuerig I fill up the water for the day. And then before bed again.
I have it downstairs so I can use it thruout the day but next baby I’m buying another one for upstairs 🤪
On a serious note It comes out so fast I’m not so desperate for it to be by my bed.

No issues with not measuring out formula correctly? How often does it need to be cleaned? I get so nervous by negative reviews I see online..

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:11 am
No issues with formulas I mean I guess how would I no lol . The correct amount of oz is there ....
it needs to be cleaned often. If u give it a wipe
Thru daily ur fine. It just needs upkeeping.
The needs to be cleaned alert goes
On after a certain amount of bottles I think ... but again... u can trick it by just opening and closing the spout.

Juicy

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 8:39 am
I have the Baby Brezza instant warmer and LOVE it. I don't mind the measuring but I can't wait for the bottle to warm in a typical bottle warmer.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081.....G4SR2

amother
Red

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 9:42 am
Juicy wrote:
I have the Baby Brezza instant warmer and LOVE it. I don't mind the measuring but I can't wait for the bottle to warm in a typical bottle warmer.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081.....G4SR2

Any issues with plastic taste in water? I’ve seen some negative reviews about it and it worries me...

sub

Post Mon, Oct 26 2020, 10:00 am
My dil has it. It’s a lifesaver according to her and my son.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 8:34 am
Thanks everyone for your replies.
I am actually referring to the baby brezza pro advanced. It mixes the formula straight into the warm water.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 7:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks everyone for your replies.
I am actually referring to the baby brezza pro advanced. It mixes the formula straight into the warm water.

Let us know if you get it and how it is.. I’m back and forth ...

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 7:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I also use room temperature bottled water. But I warm it up by putting the ready bottle in a wide cup with hot water for a bit. A keep a thermos next to my bed with everything else, so I also dont really get up.
But there are still a lot of steps involved until the bottle is ready.
The baby brezza, if it works as it should, would make things a lot easyer.

Why do you need to warm it up at all? Room temperature is perfect for formula bottles. No need to create extra work for yourself

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 8:12 pm
I’ve used it for one of my babies, it’s super convenient but I did have the formula not measuring properly. The spout was always getting super clogged so not all of the powder was able to come out. I used it anyway with washing between every few bottles.
My next baby I was nervous to use it again and I didn’t.

amother
Mimosa

Post Thu, Nov 18 2021, 10:54 pm
Is there any place I can get this discounted? Maybe a Black Friday deal?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics