Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Selling sheitel
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:23 pm
I would potentially be interested, as I love my Irene and yours is the right color, but I need to know a price. Did the resellers give you a sense of realistic fair value, that could enable you to set a price at which it would be worth it for you to sell on your own without having to pay them a commission?

married123

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 10:25 pm
I can’t see the pictures but may be interested in buying it. Can you pm me

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:12 pm
Thanks!!

First Lady

Post Tue, Oct 27 2020, 11:20 pm
You can sell it on list it, or yad shniya. They are WhatsApp groups that post items for sale on their status.
If you need their number you can let me know I'll get it for you.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:29 pm
Thank you! The resellers all told me they would sell it for $1200 and I would get a certain percentage of that (and so would they).

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:41 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
I would potentially be interested, as I love my Irene and yours is the right color, but I need to know a price. Did the resellers give you a sense of realistic fair value, that could enable you to set a price at which it would be worth it for you to sell on your own without having to pay them a commission?

They told me they would sell it for $1200 and I would get a certain percentage of that. Based on that, I wouldn't sell it for more than that price, and I don't mind negotiating for lower than that price too. Please let me know if you are still interested.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 1:07 pm
You can also sell it by galit azar/sheitels for less in Lakewood !

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 1:16 pm
Thank you, yes, I don't mind selling it for less than $1200. I was just explaining what the consignment people told me they would sell it for.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 1:25 pm
Wow, I'm the one who posted above that I'd be interested depending on the price, but I'm shocked that the resellers are charging 2/3 the price of a brand new wig for a sheitel that's been worn several times and is close to a year old. From similar previous threads on here, I would have assumed that it would have lost more value than that.

I realize that $600 is not nothing, but for that money I'd much rather have a brand-new sheitel custom style and cut for my face. I wonder what percentage of sheitels they sell for the asking price, and how long it takes on average to do so.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 1:29 pm
Just a reminder to everyone that I am selling my sheitel for the best offer. So if $1200 isn't doable I would sell it for whatever seems reasonable.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 2:22 pm
https://wigitagain.com/

Just learned about this site.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 2:31 pm
Thank you! Smile

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 8:34 pm
Bumping this… wondering if anyone here purchased a wig through wig it again website?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 9:32 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
Bumping this… wondering if anyone here purchased a wig through wig it again website?

Please start a separate thread instead of bumping an old thread. I just spent time reading all of the posts on this thread for no reason as they’re outdated and not relevant to your question.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels