Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Iso Craniosacral or the like for baby w reflux

jfk92

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:43 am
Hi ladies,
Can anyone recommend a therapist in bklyn to work w my baby with reflux. Hes just NEVER comfortable. Always squirming and arching. Hands and feet all over the place. Not happy elevated in bouncer or stroller or carseat. Nothing. Thinking this could help.
Please share if you know someone excellent
Ty!!

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:45 pm
Is he in medication?

peacenine

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:50 pm
I know someone really good with babies but hes in monsey. Do you want his contact?

jfk92

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 12:55 pm
Yes. Two. A pepcid and prevacid type. Been over a month of meds. Thinking of taking him off them. Don't really see a difference.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 2:23 pm
Avigayil Weiss
Check baby for tongue tie.

jfk92

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 5:03 pm
anonymrs wrote:
Avigayil Weiss
Check baby for tongue tie.

No tounge tie.
Can u please pm me or post info?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 6:01 pm
Hi,
I hope its ok to add. A very high quality probiotic may be helpful. Klaire Labs powder or Nutri Supreme drops, whichever you can get a hold of.

jfk92

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 8:59 pm
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Hi,
I hope its ok to add. A very high quality probiotic may be helpful. Klaire Labs powder or Nutri Supreme drops, whichever you can get a hold of.

Of course its ok to add. Ive posted several times about any advice being helpful lol he's on a probiotic too. And yes hes off dairy. And his formula is thickened. You name it. Trying it all. Learning about how far a mom will go to try and make her baby comfortable. The search continues!

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:03 pm
Does he have eczema?

anonymrs

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:38 pm
jfk92 wrote:
No tounge tie.
Can u please pm me or post info?

I'll try to get her number for you. I lost it.

How do you know baby doesn't have a tongue tie?

shofar

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:42 pm
https://www.drghaheri.com/ you can see videos how to check for tongue tie

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 2:09 am
My babies needed to be on a formula that had broken down food proteins. It wasn’t the dairy that was the problem, it was an underdeveloped stomach that didn’t know how to digest food. I thought it was the dairy at first until my doctor said to try the formula. We saw great success using gentlease baby formula. The babies became calmer, cried less and slept more. (There’s also nutramigen which aids in digestion even more.)
My babies officially had reflux but I didn’t see any difference at all using the medication and eventually stopped.

amother
Lightcoral

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:24 am
peacenine wrote:
I know someone really good with babies but hes in monsey. Do you want his contact?

Can you share contact info?

amother
Glitter

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 12:38 am
Shira Korngold. She does CST and is SLP and is very knowledgeable in tongue ties. She can evaluate for hidden ties and tightness causing reflux.

ETA... I just saw this is an old thread from October 2020. I hope your baby is happy and thriving by now. I still recommend Shira though if anyone needs.

amother
Lightcoral

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 7:11 am
Its an old post...I was searching through old posts to see if there was any info on alternative routes to deal with reflux in babies. ( I am in monsey so this was super helpful) Do you have her phone number?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:15 am
Shira Korngold I used her and found her to be extremely skilled +1 (917) 502-1963

amother
Magnolia

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 10:13 am
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
Shira Korngold I used her and found her to be extremely skilled +1 (917) 502-1963

Where is she located?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 10:31 am
Kensington Brooklyn

hope22

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 9:24 pm
amother [ Lightcoral ] wrote:
Its an old post...I was searching through old posts to see if there was any info on alternative routes to deal with reflux in babies. ( I am in monsey so this was super helpful) Do you have her phone number?

I used Zelda Trieger for craniosacral therapy, she’s fantastic. Her number is (845) 376-0170.
Also, I used a fantastic lactation consultant that helped me. She specializes in feeding issues and tongue ties.
This is her contact info: Pauline Nardella (845) 376-0170.
Good luck!

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Nov 02 2021, 10:44 pm
Fraidy Roth in Williamsburg does reflexology. She is amazing with babies reflux. 7185418801 is her number. I believe she has a secretary that she may ask you to book with. Not sure. Good luck
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics