Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PANDAS - alternative treatments

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:16 pm
What can be done in addition to antibiotics (zythromax) to help a child with PANDAS? Any tips or information about things that have helped would be greatly appreciated!
TIA

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:29 pm
Following

chenvchesed

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 12:32 pm
Change the diet. Try scd or gaps. At minimum go gluten and dairy free, and limit sugar.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 1:12 pm
Thanks for your reply. Anyone know any info about probiotics or vitamins?

Jewishmom8

Post Tue, Sep 22 2020, 1:28 pm
I was told
omega 3
vitamin D
B vitamins
and probiotic.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Anyone know any info about probiotics or vitamins?
these are the ones we’ve found helpful: magnesium, methylated b vitamins, vit b1 and b2, nac, glutathione, gaba, 5htp, inositol, ltheanine, blisk12, pre and probiotic

What symptoms specifically are you looking to treat?

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:21 pm
curcumin to help with inflammation in the brain. starting it soon for my son.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:24 pm
3 of my kids were diagnosed with pandas after we noticed interesting behaviors and tics. We are working with a nutritionist who has lots of experience and miracle stories in this field. We are following a vitamin regimen that she recommends and have seen tremendous results bh. One of my kids numbers are back to normal bh after 4 months on this.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:29 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
3 of my kids were diagnosed with pandas after we noticed interesting behaviors and tics. We are working with a nutritionist who has lots of experience and miracle stories in this field. We are following a vitamin regimen that she recommends and have seen tremendous results bh. One of my kids numbers are back to normal bh after 4 months on this.
can you share your protocol?

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:29 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

Hi! Do you mind sharing who this nutritionist is and where she is located? I would really appreciate it.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:42 pm
Mrs. Green shes available every Wednesday and Thursday in the supreme store in monsey. She spends as much time as you need reviews bloodwork ect....
PS: I never believed in alternative until I did this protocol and got to see it first hand. I have a neighbor that 2 of her kids were also diagnosed and doing same protocol she's seeing amazing Results. Mothers out there, if you see any kind of interesting behaviors or tics in your kids follow your heart, a mother knows best.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:52 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Mrs. Green shes available every Wednesday and Thursday in the supreme store in monsey. She spends as much time as you need reviews bloodwork ect....
PS: I never believed in alternative until I did this protocol and got to see it first hand. I have a neighbor that 2 of her kids were also diagnosed and doing same protocol she's seeing amazing Results. Mothers out there, if you see any kind of interesting behaviors or tics in your kids follow your heart, a mother knows best.
whats the protocol?

amother
Jade

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 11:59 pm
Following.
Who did the blood work? Does she ask for follow up blood work or do you work in tandem with your pediatrician?

amother
Black

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 12:11 am
My pediatrician isn't backing me on this even after taking a few tests and claimed numbers not "high". I knew something was very wrong with my child and had tests done by a doc that tests specifically for lyme and pandas. He gave a whole list of antibiotics we chose to do alternative.

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:38 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
My pediatrician isn't backing me on this even after taking a few tests and claimed numbers not "high". I knew something was very wrong with my child and had tests done by a doc that tests specifically for lyme and pandas. He gave a whole list of antibiotics we chose to do alternative.

would love to hear which vitamins. we are looking at lyme/pans and on antibiotics in addition to supplements. would love to compare Smile we have b vitamins, c, magnesium, nac, curcumin in addition to some herbal drops we are goingto start (more lyme related I think) I might be missing some, he's really on a lot.

amother
Black

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 12:03 am
There's 3 parts, first to kill the infection, 2nd for the behavior, 3rd fix the gut as its all connected
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics