Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What are you waiting for?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:13 pm
According to Fauci, things won’t return to normal until 2022. Even if the vaccine comes out in December, it will be a long time before enough people get it. If you’re like me and still taking precautions with elderly, avoiding crowds, wearing masks, etc, when will you start to ease into normalcy? I can’t wait until we’re all vaccinated Sad

southernbubby

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 6:32 pm
We made the decision on Shavous to be with family and we did catch the virus from them on Succos.
I think that because the virus is really increasing at the moment, there is going to be more enforcement to prevent normal life from happening again for awhile. The new normal will be solitude except for your family.
People will have to make the most of what they can enjoy but much of what made us happy in the past is off the table for awhile.

cuties' mom

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 9:39 pm
Ds turned 12 last week, but I'm not planning a bar mitzvah until I know what the situation will be like next October. He's not getting an aliyah or giving a speech and obviously, he's not laining (he's nonverbal), so it's not like he has to prepare. Either it will just be immediate family with extended family and his teachers watching on zoom, or it will be family and school staff in a hall. I see no reason to make plans that will have to be canceled, but I can't help hoping that things will be back to normal by the summer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics