Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Has anyone taken Rebbetzin Spetner's one week course?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 8:13 pm
It seems very intense!! Were you able to gain practically in the long term?

Everyone that I ask is telling me how amazing she is, but nobody is giving me specifics. Is there anyone here who can tell me about a question that you asked her and how she responded? Or explain how she helped you?

It's a major time and monetary investment, I would like to be more sure of what I can gain before committing.

Thank you!!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 7:29 am
Bump

amother
Blue

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 6:58 pm
I did the one week course last year. It’s very intense and the only way to gain is if you read your notebook every week following and stick to her principles. It’s definitely an amazing course and a lot of practical wisdom

honey36

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 7:40 pm
Yes I took it. Yes I highly highly recommend you take it. I disagree with previous poster that you need to review and put in extra work after. Yes, there are parts that are hard to implement, and of course the more you invest and review the better, but there are also parts that are very easy and very very critical that every parent should know. For e.g. regarding sibling jealousy. Parents often don't realize they are unintentionally favoring one child over another and this can cause major sometimes irreparable damage and deep resentment. This is something that is easy to avoid once you have taken the class. It would be worth it just for this one subject.

I was also hesitant about the money/time commitment, but I'm so happy I did it anyways, and especially when my kids were young (oldest was 5 at the time). Other older mother's there were saying how the course is "gold" and their sorry they didn't take it earlier.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 9:49 pm
Where does she give this course? Is it in the US?

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 10:07 pm
if you are looking for something less intense, I am signing up to take Mrs. Riva Levitanskys positive parenting course which starts this tuesday. a lot of her things are based off or rebbetzin spetner. its a 30 week course. here is the link if you are interested. heard really great things about it. (if you want to join our group its 10% group discount)

"Through her interactive teleconferences, Mrs. Rivka Levitansky—a popular educator known for her wisdom and compassion—has empowered many hundreds of mothers to create loving, nurturing homes, discipline effectively, and raise responsible, respectful, and caring children.

Please visit our website at positiveparentinglive.com OR call Rochel at 347-906-2724 if you have any additional questions"

rachel0615

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 10:09 pm
Can someone give.an idea of how much it is?

AhavatYisrael

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 2:26 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
if you are looking for something less intense, I am signing up to take Mrs. Riva Levitanskys positive parenting course which starts this tuesday. a lot of her things are based off or rebbetzin spetner. its a 30 week course. here is the link if you are interested. heard really great things about it. (if you want to join our group its 10% group discount)

"Through her interactive teleconferences, Mrs. Rivka Levitansky—a popular educator known for her wisdom and compassion—has empowered many hundreds of mothers to create loving, nurturing homes, discipline effectively, and raise responsible, respectful, and caring children.

Please visit our website at positiveparentinglive.com OR call Rochel at 347-906-2724 if you have any additional questions"

Is it too late to join? How do I get the 10% off?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics