Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Morah w years of experience vs better hours and location

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 11:55 am
Option A: morah with years of experience, known to be great with this age group (age 1.5). Less hours (so I need to leave work early), bad and stressful location.
Option B: morahs in a daycare who are younger and newer so don't have years of experience, but they do have good references from parents who send this year. The daycare seems trustworthy based on recommendations. Better hours, better location.

Which would you choose?

esther11

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:09 pm
Honestly, I would go with younger, better hours, and more convenient. Especially because you said they do have good references.

#BestBubby

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:21 pm
I second. As long as you heard good things about better hours and location.

Better hours and location gives you more time for your children and is the best thing you
can do for them.

yidisheh mama

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:26 pm
Better hours and location. Years of experience is great, but with my own kids I had better experience with their morahs from a younger generation (The 2 best ones were Morahs in their 20s, the next best was the one in her 30s, and I had an unpleasant experience with a highly recommended morah that is doing it for 20+ years). So if the better hours place has good references, go for it.

agreer

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 12:28 pm
Definitely hours and location.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics