Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Help me understand this...
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 8:32 am
LovesHashem wrote:
Oh is she one of those adults who don't know that a study means nothing? You need to see how many people it was done on, over what period of time, and if the study has been replicated.

Did any of you take 5th grade science and learn about experiments and hypothesizes?

I’ve noticed quite a few posters here who have no clue what research is.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 8:42 am
Because of the huge amount of cases worldwide, there are currently people who are very knowledgeable about the infection.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 9:57 am
Chartereuse, in case you’re still following, unfortunately a third person I know just passed away. Again, not research based evidence of course, but it feels to me that this “second wave” isn’t so mild...

LovesHashem

Post Sat, Oct 31 2020, 11:40 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Chartereuse, in case you’re still following, unfortunately a third person I know just passed away. Again, not research based evidence of course, but it feels to me that this “second wave” isn’t so mild...

I'm sorry to hear that.

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Oct 31 2020, 9:03 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Maybe you watch the videos you will see for yourself

I (sometimes) watch her videos especially when others restore her but their so full of inconsistencies and she said things that are so anti basic science, her vids don't make sense to put it mildly.
Everyone else should not waste their time, that's how I feel after I watch it.
Lol

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 10:55 am
Chartreuse:
I just watched some of her latest stories (it popped up on my feed - so much for her being shadow banned..)
In her latest stories, she is quoting DEL BIGTREE.
That's all you need to know.
Her sources are a bunch of anti vax quacks.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 11:06 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
You are right, this is the twilight zone. I never thought I'd live in a time where people care more about a simcha than they do about human life. I too do NOT support total lockdown but minor simchas like l'chaims, upshirin, & sheva brachos must stop and major simchas like weddings and bar mitzvahs should only have very few masked people. Masking and social distancing in shul, school, and work are necessary to stop Corona infections that will lead to infertility and death.
How many Yidden have to die, be rendered infertile, or become chronic Covid patients before people start taking precautions?

Does the virus cause infertility? That's a first that I've heard!

southernbubby

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 11:09 am
Maybe the best way to look at it is to say that if 2% of a given population is testing positive, then for every 100 people in a crowd, 2 of them are contagious. Of course, maybe nobody is or maybe more than 2% of that particular group of people is.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 11:11 am
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:

Men with covid who were tested in this study had significant decrease in fertility for at least one month following disease onset. It's not yet known what percentage of people in the general population are affected, and how long this effect lasts.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 1:00 pm
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Men with covid who were tested in this study had significant decrease in fertility for at least one month following disease onset. It's not yet known what percentage of people in the general population are affected, and how long this effect lasts.

Wow I hope it doesn't last.

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 1:24 pm

10-13% percent of males who had a mild or severe case of corona have decreased fertility and testosterone. We won't know how much it really affects humans for a couple of years at least.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 3:43 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
10-13% percent of males who had a mild or severe case of corona have decreased fertility and testosterone. We won't know how much it really affects humans for a couple of years at least.

I think the one thing that everyone should agree on is that there is so much still unknown with this virus that hasn’t even been around a year. So why do people (esp laypeople who haven’t performed studies) think they have proof of xyz and know better than doctors and scientists? So strange...

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 3:47 pm
how were they measuring fertility?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 3:47 pm

I'm pregnant abt 9 weeks bh. Dh and I both had it.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 3:51 pm
Happens to be that there are a lot of Corona babies being born now, and soon. They were conceived when husband and wife were cooped up together for weeks on end. lol

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 01 2020, 4:40 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Happens to be that there are a lot of Corona babies being born now, and soon. They were conceived when husband and wife were cooped up together for weeks on end. lol

Doesn’t mean they actually had corona. Btw there aren’t corona babies being born yet unless they’re very early..
I’m due soon and was probably about 5-6 weeks pregnant when the lockdown started.

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 12:10 pm
I'm almost 17 weeks and my dh and I both had the virus before pesach .

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 12:23 pm
I'm almost 17 weeks and my dh and I both had the virus before pesach .

BH and beshaa tova. It's wonderful that it didn't affect you. Unfortunately, other men are affected.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics