Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Working online from Israel

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 1:13 pm
I was wondering if anyone has any leads on a job that I could work at home from Israel.

I have over 2.5 years experience working for amazon sellers and have worked in other secretarial jobs for 3 years before that.
I am a fast learner and I am open to all different online jobs.

Are there any online sellers here who need someone to manage their customer service?

All ideas welcome!

Rappel

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 4:57 pm
No specific leads, but there are tons of Facebook groups which specifically help people network for remote jobs in Israel. Just try searching a few related terms, and you'll find them.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 8:08 pm
You’re welcome to reach out to me. I work remotely for Kars4kids. Not sure if they’re hiring right now, but happy to pass on a resume.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 27 2020, 8:28 pm
if you've got all of that amazon experience I'd take Jessica Larrew's basic course and sell on amazon or Paul Lipsky's course and dropship on ebay--- you'd make a lot more money than working for someone else. Don't know how feasible any of that is from Israel but it's worth looking into.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Nov 04 2020, 11:59 am
I would love to hear from someone who has experience drop shipping on Amazon or ebay.
And if anyone was successful after listening to paul lipskies drop shipping course or would recommend a different course
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers