Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Ali Express Delivery Delay

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 06 2020, 7:14 am
Have you ordered from Ali Express recently (last 4-6 weeks) and gotten the package?

I placed 3 orders about 6 weeks ago, and I’m still waiting for all of them. Seems like the stuff is being held up at customs. I wonder how much longer I need to wait.

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Nov 06 2020, 7:51 am
I've been waiting 3 months for Amazon orders. I ordered from multiple sellers at the same time, and none of the packages have come through. When I look for tacking info, they are all marked "Delayed".

I have no idea what that means, and the sellers are either not returning contact, or have no idea what is happening.

Amazon is not allowing anyone to post one star reviews based on not receiving packages, or because of poor communication. The sellers are definitely the ones being protected, not the consumers. Mad

The Israeli postal system is being equally incompetent. Mad Mad Mad

amother
Navy

Post Fri, Nov 06 2020, 8:17 am
I ordered from ali in August and most things took between 3-6 weeks.
I ordered again in October and nothing doing...

mommyW

Post Fri, Nov 06 2020, 10:42 am
I ordered from Ali in September. Got it less than 2 weeks later. Ordered again from same seller about 3 days after I placed first order and still didn't get package. They are not letting me dispute the order and claiming that it's delayed because of covid.

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Nov 07 2020, 1:40 pm
Hatzlocho with all your packages!!

Bh mine all arrived quickly, some within 2 weeks, I thought ali was being so quick with shipping...

Alef Bais

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 6:47 pm
I ordered a couple of things in September and got nothing. They were supposed to arrive in October Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics