Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Are swaddlebees blankets worth it? Live up to the hype?
Previous  1  2

Stars

Post Fri, Oct 09 2020, 11:26 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Bumping this up.

I’m not even sure $50 is a lot for a blanket?

My 2 year old really Needs a blanket that covers him for winter.

Will the minky bee do the job?

Yes it’s perfect!

gigglemom

Post Sun, Oct 11 2020, 6:01 pm
They are so so worth it. I have 4, 2 bigger bees and 2 loviebees for when I babysit and I couldn't be happier with them.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 4:42 am
It’s me again! There’s a big sale going on again and I’m still tempted ! Didn’t end up buying last time.. couldn’t bear spending so much.. bumping to see if anyone has more opinions? It would be 62 plus shipping.. really want one.. can’t decide..

justmarried:)

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 5:13 am
If you can afford it go for it. If not there are plenty of blankets that are cozy for cheaper. I'm happy with mine from Costco.

tweety1

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 6:51 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s me again! There’s a big sale going on again and I’m still tempted ! Didn’t end up buying last time.. couldn’t bear spending so much.. bumping to see if anyone has more opinions? It would be 62 plus shipping.. really want one.. can’t decide..

I don't think it's worth the money. I definitely think it's the hype. There are so many other cozy and soft blankets around. Personally I think they're taking advantage of the hype by charging all this money. But that's just me.

happinessseeker

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 7:20 am
I don’t know what these are but if you find that you can’t stop thinking about it then go for it!

cnc

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 7:21 am
happinessseeker wrote:
I don’t know what these are but if you find that you can’t stop thinking about it then go for it!

This. If you can afford it then go for it .

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 8:47 am
Now that I've felt it, I think you shouldn't buy it sight unseen.

elsily

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 8:49 am
It looks like it’s just minky fabrics and you can buy that online from fabric.com or other places. It doesn’t need a hem stitch because it’s polyester that won’t unravel.

banana123

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 8:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Here to say the opposite of those above me. In my opinion, if you still want this blanket so so much, after all this time, then buy it. For yourself. It's true, it might not be worth it financially, but it's not a huge loss, either, and it's worth it if it'll make you happy.

Pick the color you like best and go for it.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 9:00 am
banana123 wrote:
Here to say the opposite of those above me. In my opinion, if you still want this blanket so so much, after all this time, then buy it. For yourself. It's true, it might not be worth it financially, but it's not a huge loss, either, and it's worth it if it'll make you happy.

It may not be a huge loss for you.
I would be really sad to spend 60 bucks of my hard earned money, get it and be disappointed as soon as I get it and be unable to return it.

freilich

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 9:02 am
banana123 wrote:

I totally agree. You won't be making a hasty decision, as you thought long and hard about it.

Go for it and come back to let us know if it's yay or nay..

banana123

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 9:06 am
I would be really sad to spend 60 bucks of my hard earned money, get it and be disappointed as soon as I get it and be unable to return it.

I agree. I meant that I don't think it's a huge loss of money to splurge on something you really want.

It sounds like this blanket isn't bad quality, so there won't be a huge disappointment, and it will be useful regardless. But, if it only costs an extra $40 more than a cheaper blanket, and it's something you really really want, then that $40 isn't going to waste, it's going to something that you want, and that you're buying as a splurge for yourself, like a treat for yourself.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 9:23 am

Who says she wouldn't be able to return it? No where on the site does it say final sale.

Op, I splurged on it last night. Hope I'll be happy.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 11:37 am
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Who says she wouldn't be able to return it? No where on the site does it say final sale.

Op, I splurged on it last night. Hope I'll be happy.

Its non returnable.
Trust me.
(Or try to return it and let me know:))

I truly hope your happy with it!!!

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 12:07 pm
Its non returnable.
Trust me.
(Or try to return it and let me know:))

I truly hope your happy with it!!!

Just checked return policy, and you're right, it's nonrefundable unless it's defective. That's ok, because I'm anticipating loving it so much, that instead of returning I'll want to purchase a second one.

amother
Mauve

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 12:21 pm
Ok id never pay that price
But that beinf said, if yku do buy it, plwase use code BRACHA and 20% wi fo to an amaIng cause - an org for israeli soldiers

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:17 pm
OP - please tell me if you got it.

Do you love it? Are you happy?

I'm thinking about getting it for my husband for a chanuka present. When he has a minute to relax, he usually is on the couch. We have throw blankets and I thought this might be nice for him. But I don't know if he would care that's it's "so soft and cozy". He has no problem with the normal throws we have. I'm just looking for a gift and I thought of this and I'm wondering what you think.

(Also my kids love the throws we have on the couch - love cozying up with them. But I'd be getting it as a gift for DH even though of course they would use them too.)

Any other imas feel free to chime in.

Thank you

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Dec 07 2020, 8:53 pm
We like it but I don't think the price justifies the item.
They're so many out there that are much cheaper
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics