Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Life before Corona!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:14 am
*people actually got colds and went on with life!
* adults and kids got sick with colds and coughs when any change of weather or when weather was a yo-yo!
* starting October there was lots of flu all over!
* people can be rundown and it not be covid!
* fever in a kid doesn’t mean covid
* fever for two days with zero diagnosis is normal there are viruses out there.
* people can be achy and just plain not feel well.

realb

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:18 am
really now!? hard to believe

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:18 am
Great, OP! Absolutely true!

But it's no longer before Corona.

behappy2

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:20 am
If you were sick at least you could send your kids to school and sleep it off during the day

yksraya

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 10:25 am
Yeah, it's tough. Before corona, my allergies and weaknesses were allergies and weaknesses (low iron, sinuses etc). Now, each time I'm having symptoms, I start thinking, maybe it's corona, and then tell myself, no it's allergies, you always have that. Lol

I do hope the world turns normal again, hopefully a new normal with mashiach.

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Nov 10 2020, 11:33 am
I don't know about you, but corona ruined my Immune system. Before Corona I rarely got sick and since I had it in April, I keep coming down with different viruses and colds. And I also developed terrible allergies I didn't have any of the other seasons.

persephonefalls

Post Wed, Nov 11 2020, 11:21 pm
Yes, because before Corona if you got a cold, you'd be under the weather for a few days and then back to normal. But if you catch corona, you could be incapacitated for life.

frum_lady

Post Wed, Nov 11 2020, 11:47 pm
persephonefalls wrote:
Yes, because before Corona if you got a cold, you'd be under the weather for a few days and then back to normal. But if you catch corona, you could be incapacitated for life.

Or ...... most likely not be’H

twizzlers1

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 1:28 am
I had an appointment with my pediatrician well my kids pediatrician Yesterday. She really feels like kids should go back to school. Every kid she's seen that has gotten it has gotten thank God 100% better. She said that the kids are the karbonos of this. We are in Israel where most kids have not gone back to school yet. She is seeing a lot of mental health issues because of this.

WitchKitty

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 2:52 am
I hated those days.
As much as I hate masks, I would wear them forever if we could continue this way were there are much less colds and virtually no flu.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:40 am
Newsflash! There are other viruses. It’s not only corona!

Success10

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 3:48 am
twizzlers1 wrote:
I had an appointment with my pediatrician well my kids pediatrician Yesterday. She really feels like kids should go back to school. Every kid she's seen that has gotten it has gotten thank God 100% better. She said that the kids are the karbonos of this. We are in Israel where most kids have not gone back to school yet. She is seeing a lot of mental health issues because of this.

I also do think kids need school, but the flip side of the issue has to be represented properly. It's not so much about kids getting sick as it is about them passing it on to others and continuing the cycle. Even though they are not super-spreaders, they are spreaders with very poor hygiene and awareness of what they're touching, whether their mask is in place, etc...

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 9:52 am
WitchKitty wrote:
I hated those days.
As much as I hate masks, I would wear them forever if we could continue this way were there are much less colds and virtually no flu.

This.
Silver lining of Covid for us! Can’t say it enough

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 9:59 am
twizzlers1 wrote:

Let your pediatrician tell that to the adults who died after they caught it from the kids who recover quickly
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics