Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Help me choose :)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 9:50 am
Not sure if this is the correct forum but if you Imas could help me out! I’m trying to put together a beautiful family only birthday party for dd who is turning 6. She’s been a real sport throughout all this and want to make it up to her since she won’t be having a fun party with her school / friends.

What theme do you think I should do? If you don’t mind helping me out here I’m kind of clueless 🙈 Rainbow or Dollhouse?! They are both SO cute but which do you think she will enjoy more as a 6 yr old ? She’s a really girly girl and I’m not so that’s why I am asking all your amazing Imas for your input!

https://pompompartyshop.com/co.....lates

https://pompompartyshop.com/co.....lates

Thank you all in advance for helping me out here! Ahhhh she’s going to be so excited I can’t wait to see her precious little face on her birthday!

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 9:57 am
This is a great great great idea. My girl is turning 6 and she prefers unicorns to either of these but they’re both beautiful

Just FYI (and please feel free to disregard) the plates are gorgeous but I noticed that they’re $1 per plate. If you’re looking to spend less (since that adds up quick) party city has tons and tons of options

Enjoy the party and happy birthday!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 9:59 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
This is a great great great idea. My girl is turning 6 and she prefers unicorns to either of these but they’re both beautiful

Just FYI (and please feel free to disregard) the plates are gorgeous but I noticed that they’re $1 per plate. If you’re looking to spend less (since that adds up quick) party city has tons and tons of options

Enjoy the party and happy birthday!

Thank you so much for your reply! I’ll definitely check out the unicorns too, now I have 3 to choose from 😂
Yes I def know party city has cheap stuff but I want to make this extra special, so hence a fancier party store ☺️

mizle10

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 10:03 am
The rainbow theme has more to it. The dollhouse is adorable but it’s really just plates. The rainbow has cups and napkins and I love how they did the balloons and streamers. A rainbow cake is probably also pretty easy to find.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 12 2020, 10:05 am
mizle10 wrote:
The rainbow theme has more to it. The dollhouse is adorable but it’s really just plates. The rainbow has cups and napkins and I love how they did the balloons and streamers. A rainbow cake is probably also pretty easy to find.

I was leaning towards rainbow too, bec it’s also so bright and colorful and what a way to wake up and eat a birthday breakfast! Right?!
And then rainbow cake, rainbow pancakes rainbow cereal...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children