Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Getting Uppababy replacement parts in Israel

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 5:56 am
Hi,

Does anyone know the quickest/cheapest way for me to get Uppababy replacement parts in Israel?

My baby is already born and I have the 2015 Vista bassinet and stroller from previous babies, only to discover that in our current rental it does not fit through the doors in our house. I mean internal doors between bedroom/living room--but to be practical, that's all I am using it for and I'm really depending on it for that purpose. I've been carrying the bassinet around but it's a pain and I don't always have a safe place to put it down that is also safe from my other kids and near enough to me, with good air and light etc...

I know that the models from 2017 on have wheels that are an inch narrower and I think that's all I need to be able to use this bassinet/stroller comfortably.

What's the best way for me to get those wheels? Open to all thoughts. Pre-corona I'd have visitors bring them but now...

Thanks!

neliyav

Post Thu, Jan 07 2021, 9:21 pm
Hey I have a uppa baby vista 2018 frame and basinet and the toddler frame seat for $150 if interested im located in ny

dilego

Post Sun, Jan 10 2021, 7:34 am
Maybe chasde shmuel can help you. Bit they may say bc you didnt buy from them they wont sell they are on rechov ezrat torah in yerushalyim
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics