Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
What’s your favorite double stroller...
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 6:45 pm
Not sure why every post has a hug...?

I’m seeing all these bugaboo donkey votes and it does look good. Just so expensive. I wonder if it’s worth it though...

liveandlove.ima

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 6:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Not sure why every post has a hug...?

I’m seeing all these bugaboo donkey votes and it does look good. Just so expensive. I wonder if it’s worth it though...

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....10562

And of course, this one got hugged too...!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

TravelHearter

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 7:03 pm
I have the valco duo and it’s amazing and does fit thru doorways. It’s also a few hundred dollars less than the bugaboo

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 7:05 pm
mocha wrote:
https://www.imamother.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=410562

And of course, this one got hugged too...!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Oh lol good to know it’s not just this thread

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 7:06 pm
TravelHearter wrote:
I have the valco duo and it’s amazing and does fit thru doorways. It’s also a few hundred dollars less than the bugaboo

So I really like the idea of a stroller that can be a single or a double which would steer me away from the valco duo...

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:05 pm
Hi,
I have the bugaboo donkey for almost 10 years! It’s still looks brand new and wheels amazing!! There is no other quality stroller like a bugaboo! It last forever!!!! Well worth the price!!! I also use it as a single carriage a lot.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:11 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Hi,
I have the bugaboo donkey for almost 10 years! It’s still looks brand new and wheels amazing!! There is no other quality stroller like a bugaboo! It last forever!!!! Well worth the price!!! I also use it as a single carriage a lot.

So does that mean you have the donkey 1 with air tires?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:30 pm
There is a stroller called the Joovy Qool that can be a single or double I just found out about it and never used it. If you are looking for a single that can be a double you should look into that one.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:31 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
There is a stroller called the Joovy Qool that can be a single or double I just found out about it and never used it. If you are looking for a single that can be a double you should look into that one.

Thanks I saw that one too

youngishbear

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:36 pm
Another vote for the donkey. The bugaboos have good resale value.

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 10:59 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Hi,

So does that mean you have the donkey 1 with air tires?
Quote:

Yes but I replaced it with the foam model tires that bugaboo uses now. They’re compatible with all donkey strollers

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 1:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Gotcha. So modular strollers like uppababy vista for example have complete upright seats

Ah. I hear. Look into city select, I know people who have it for different size kids. Pushes super smooth.

BA

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 3:29 am
I love the city select. can be single or double and is pretty narrow and big basket. in and out of the car is a little tricky because you have to remove the second seat.
I love that the kids could either face each other or both face you or both face out and it can take a car seat (with an adapter)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics