Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Chamomilla pellets

amother

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 12:37 pm
anyone ever use chamomilla pellets for teething for their infant? my baby was up for an hour and half during the night last night crying and screaming, and would not go to sleep, nothing would work till we gave hime advil (the doc had told me I can do that for teething) it must be teething although nothing is showing yet - he's seven months, s/o told me about chamomilla I was wondering if a/o ever used it...? did it help?

chavamom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 12:52 pm
I've used Hyland's homeopathic teething tablets which have camomilla in them. I've known a lot of people that had success with them. For me, I found with one child they worked great, with another they didn't seem to help. Can't hurt to try.

supermom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 1:36 pm
pellets are they those stones that people use frequently for teethers if so then I know of a lot of people that use them the baby bites on them hard and they somehow calm down.

Henya

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 1:50 pm
Chamomilla was a lifesaver for me when my daughter was teething. Nothing else (tylenol, teething rings) worked. Chamomilla calmed her down-not to be believed how coocoo she was without it!

frog

Post Fri, Aug 12 2005, 4:52 am
I have used it and it does seem to work, although my baby hasn't teethed very badly yet (9 months - still no teetth but alot of drooling and biting etc)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics