Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cheap dry cleaners that does a good job in midwood

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 15 2020, 9:21 am
The cleaners we use is expensive and often we have to send back the suit because they didn't clean it properly even when we point it out when we drop it off. Are there cheap cleaners that do a good job the first time. less than 7.50 a suit because that's what we pay now.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 9:29 am
bump

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 10:05 am
I've been happy with the Chinese cleaners on Ave. L between East 10th and Coney Island. I don't know how much they charge for a suit, but their prices are definitely cheaper than other places we tried when they were closed in the spring due to COVID. The clothes come back in good shape, and if there's a problem, they'll usually redo it once for no charge.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 10:34 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
I've been happy with the Chinese cleaners on Ave. L between East 10th and Coney Island. I don't know how much they charge for a suit, but their prices are definitely cheaper than other places we tried when they were closed in the spring due to COVID. The clothes come back in good shape, and if there's a problem, they'll usually redo it once for no charge.
Do you have their name or number?

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Nov 16 2020, 2:17 pm
Google Maps gave me this (let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to dig a little deeper):

929-305-6217

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 17 2020, 5:26 pm
thank you

amother
OP

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 10:08 am
amother [ Seagreen ] wrote:
Google Maps gave me this (let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to dig a little deeper):

929-305-6217

Thanks they're more expensive than my other dry cleaners. Any other suggestions?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 4:18 pm
bump

Leahh

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 5:16 pm
I doubt you'll find a cheaper cleaners in Midwood. The ones I know of charge 9.50-14 a suit. 7.50 sounds very low

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 2:32 pm
Leahh wrote:
I doubt you'll find a cheaper cleaners in Midwood. The ones I know of charge 9.50-14 a suit. 7.50 sounds very low
It is so expensive
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries