Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Entertaining youtube channels
Previous  1  2

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:28 pm
"How Clean is Your House?" UK edition.

Oh how I love these ladies! They are so funny, compassionate, and helpful. I find the shows very inspiring, because I struggle with housework and minor hoarding issues.

I'll watch an episode, and then do the dishes, watch an episode, sweep the floor, watch an episode, wipe down the bathroom... It really works well!

(The American edition is horrible, because they started being sponsored and it was like watching a long commercial.)

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:33 pm
Mia Maples - her home/room renovations are fun
Crazy Pieces - a family that adopted 10 kids
Mama Doctor Jones - I like her Obgyn Reacts videos

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:35 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I don't know anything that style (one of the few things that are not my thing) but along the AGT lines, I love Penn and Teller's Fool Us (it's a show where the best magicians try to put on a show so good that they fool Penn and Teller, the judges, who are extremely well-versed in all magic tricks)

I also second Lennon the Bunny

If you like cute talented kids, The Crosby Family is a great channel. They're all musically talented and their oldest daughter Claire sings really well. She's now seven but they've been putting out music videos of popular Disney songs and the like since she was 3/4.

Another interesting family vlog is The Bucket List Family; they travel the world having adventures, always moving to new places, and their three young kids have gone free-diving with sharks etc...

Ha, I think Ive seen all the penn and tellers☺ I think the australian lady who fooled them 3 times is really cool! And, allison is looking really old...

Any other good ideas??

4g01o

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:35 pm
I'm loving the icing artist at the moment. I find them quite therapeutic!

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:46 pm
I also like JOLLY - they have a variety of different types of videos, but to sum them up I'd say they are 2 funny British guys who try and react to lots of stuff, with some funny family members sometimes included. You'll only find them funny if you appreciate British humour though.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:49 pm
I love Eli Gurocks baby gear review from Magic Beans, and if you will need to purchase baby gear you should totally watch.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:52 pm
Marcello Barenghi - timelapse videos of extremely photorealistic drawing - he's really incredible!

estreya

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 2:48 pm
I love historical documentaries. The BBC has great ones. Try, maybe, Victorian Pharmacy or Victorian Farm. Also, Lucy Worsley's Documentaries (there is a playlist that has almost all of them). Fun to see how easy we have it today, in comparison. There was also another interesting one one called Back In Time for Dinner; there is a Canadian version and a British version.

Rappel

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 2:59 pm
If you like AGT, there is also The Voice
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics