Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Eczema
Previous  1  2

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 8:06 pm
Cheshire cat wrote:
Yes, I've heard of this.

Thank you

I’m telling you ask your doc about eucrisa! It’s not a steroid, and it actually treats the problem instead of temporarily relieving it. There are no side effects that steroids have. It worked wonders on my son, and I’ve only heard amazing reviews.

Cheshire cat

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 8:08 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I’m telling you ask your doc about eucrisa! It’s not a steroid, and it actually treats the problem instead of temporarily relieving it. There are no side effects that steroids have. It worked wonders on my son, and I’ve only heard amazing reviews.

I definitely will.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 8:38 pm
All three of my young kids recently popped out with eczema in small patches, in each of the three it’s in different areas. It’s the change of weather and starting to have heat on all day, it’s very drying. I treat it with Eucerin cream religiously twice a day, when getting them dressed in the morning and changed to pajamas at night, and definitely right after coming out of the bath. My oldest has been getting this every year starting at the beginning of the winter so we have our regimen in place.

erm

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 8:43 pm
Try aveeno eczema therapy cream. It helped my kids dry patches and eczema breakouts

abaker

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 9:24 pm
Cerave.

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 9:57 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:

What insurance do you have? that stuff is a FORTUNE!! when the dr gave us a sample he told us it was liquid gold. lol.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 2:42 pm
Rabbit613 wrote:
My son had eczma as a baby. The creams helped, however as soon as he stopped taking them the eczma came back. Someone suggested treatment using Bach Flowers. It actually really worked and it's completely natural.

I would love to hear more about this.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 2:50 pm
http://www.eczema-natural-healing.com/

Best source of info. The stuff that works and treats from the source.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 2:59 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
http://www.eczema-natural-healing.com/

Best source of info. The stuff that works and treats from the source.

Thank you. Can you please explain what worked for you here, I read through the site, but would love to know what is tried and true.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics