Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What is the standard rate for Speech Therapist in Lakewood?
Previous  1  2

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 4:11 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
That’s less than what most of us private SLPs charge! $75/session is what the agencies pay us.

Where do you live? I live in Brooklyn and the agencies pay $30-$33 per session. Its pathetic. P3's and SEITS who have half the amount of schooling and half the amount of student loans often make more than us.

Im looking to move out of Brooklyn and would love to move somewhere where I will get 75 per session !

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 4:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Lol I do have lawyers bills🙉
Just thought this was really a bit much for a speech therapist.
What is the standard rate in Lakewood?

Why don’t you use someone in your insurance network?

suremom

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 4:20 pm
I paid from 125-250 and hour. 125-150 was the average. All over NY and NJ.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 4:52 pm
$75 for a session sounds in the ballpark of what I've paid for private speech therapy in the past in Lakewood

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 8:59 pm
I'm a Speech Language Pathologist in Monsey and would charge $100 for a private 30 minute session. I would also be available to speak to the mother after the session and would provide homework and other activities to promote carryover. I'd speak to teachers or the like if they'd request it. You get what you pay for.
To answer your question, I've heard of $75-150 per session in your general area.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 9:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can any Lakewood moms chime in? How much do you pay/ what do you think is standard rate?

I paid $60/half hour for private then I went through my insurance. Is that not an option?

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 9:23 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Where do you live? I live in Brooklyn and the agencies pay $30-$33 per session. Its pathetic. P3's and SEITS who have half the amount of schooling and half the amount of student loans often make more than us.

Im looking to move out of Brooklyn and would love to move somewhere where I will get 75 per session !

I work for a few angencies in Brooklyn, and I get paid the same from all. I get to set the price for my private clients. Who’s paying you $30??? That’s less than what the CFs make.

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 9:28 pm
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
I work for a few angencies in Brooklyn, and I get paid the same from all. I get to set the price for my private clients. Who’s paying you $30??? That’s less than what the CFs make.

I get $30 per session, which is $60 per hour. Yeled vyalda, strivright, omni all pay around 60 per hour.

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 1:40 am
I get $30 per session, which is $60 per hour. Yeled vyalda, strivright, omni all pay around 60 per hour.

Really that's so low! No wonder there's a shortage.

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 7:26 am

That’s so strange. Maybe it depends on when you started? As a CF a long time ago, I got paid $52-$54 per session.

Wait wait wait edit- I just realized that maybe we get paid differently because I do EI.

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:07 am
What's overpriced about a professional with a master's degree and experience charging $65/30 minutes session? These women are not netting huge amounts at the end of the year anyway because there tend to be many sessions cancelled due to vacation/YT/sick/other. But I do think that's fair compensation for their time and expertise.

amother
Slateblue

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:11 am
I'm paying $65/half hour session in Lakewood.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries