Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
URGENT-Tehillim needed for young mother critically ill-Covid
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 7:57 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
I heard that she was recovering from cancer? Is that true?

No, she was in remission. She was sick after her second child. This baby is her fifth

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Nov 19 2020, 7:59 pm
So sad I taught one of her girls. She was a really special person.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:15 am
Mmc killed her. They refused to give her plasma or let other drs from different hospitals get involved. More blood on their already soiled hands.

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:19 am
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Mmc killed her. They refused to give her plasma or let other drs from different hospitals get involved. More blood on their already soiled hands.

This makes my blood boil

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:20 am

Shame on them...

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:23 am

I was waiting for someone to turn this into a “Covid can’t possibly still be killing people” thread.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:25 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
I was waiting for someone to turn this into a “Covid can’t possibly still be killing people” thread.

As a close family member I know things that you don't know. We shall leave it at that.

ExtraCredit

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:29 am

I didn’t find anything offensive with her post.
It’s so painful for close family and friends to not be able to do their utmost for a patient because of hospital policy. And yes that was such a biggie during covid. The guilt and pain may never go away.
May her neshama have an aliya and May Hashem comfort her family!

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:29 am
As a close family member I know things that you don't know. We shall leave it at that.

Even if your accusations are true, it’s interesting that you felt you had to jump right in and say it wasn’t really REALLY covid.

It’s also interesting that you feel it’s appropriate to spread idle gossip about a close family member who was just niftar.

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:31 am
Even if your accusations are true, it’s interesting that you felt you had to jump right in and say it wasn’t really REALLY covid.

It’s also interesting that you feel it’s appropriate to spread idle gossip about a close family member who was just niftar.

I don't consider this gossip.
Ppl should try staying out of that hospital

amother
White

This has been confirmed by Ezra Friedlander on twitter. I believe him. This has nothing to do with whether or not Covid is deadly. Your comment is well...shameful.

amother
Seashell

It's no secret that MMC has killed and apparently is still killing people.

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:33 am

It wasn't REALLY Covid and it's not gossip. That hospital kills. Many people that died there were killed and their deaths could've been prevented. The deaths of all those that died in Miamonedies are extra tragic.
We need to take it as a warning to stay away.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 8:35 am
Burlywood, you should be ashamed of yourself. You don’t know the family, so stay out of it.
Wow, people never cease to shock me with their nastiness.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 9:23 am

Am I reading this right???

Anything can kill. But as frum jews we have to try every single thing possible to try to save a person. From what I am hearing Mount Sinai drs tried to help and the family cried and begged to give plasma but they refused.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 9:48 am

Since she had cancer, Maimonides refused to give her covid treatments that may have helped her. That’s all I heard.

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 10:18 am

As long as you are shaming people, I’d say shame on you too.

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:00 am
The baby shalom zachor is tonight

amother
Ivory

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:01 am
And her sister is getting married next week

amother
Linen

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:09 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
The baby shalom zachor is tonight

Pathetic. How's the baby doing?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed