Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Are you taking supplements to boost immunity?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:29 am
I have been taking vitamin D with K and zinc since this pandemic first came around. If I feel even the slightest bit under the weather I will also take vitamin C, colloidal silver and quercetin. Same for the rest of my immediate family. We also exercise and spend as much time outdoors (mask-free) as possible. None of us have gotten sick despite the virus being rampant in our area.

I don't know if it's the protocol we're doing or just mazel so I'm just curious what others are doing to boost immunity and if those who are following similar protocol to us have also stayed healthy.

tigerwife

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:32 am
I’ve been taking vitamin C and Zinc since around April. I haven’t tested positive for Covid, but I actually had two other random viruses since.

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 11:34 am
Taking multivitamin, C, D, trying to stay healthy with diet and exercising. If I start feeling sick, I take zinc. I think that’s the best you can do, and wear a mask.

Nadja

Post Fri, Nov 20 2020, 12:14 pm
I have been taking elderberry supplements for almost 3 yrs. Haven't even had a cold since then. Hubby had covid in early Oct. I took zinc then.

Elfrida

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:45 am
I don't take any supplements. As a nurse I was never locked down, and go to work every day on public transport. I know I've been exposed on more than one occasion. Until the government made it a legal requirement I never wore a mask. No symptoms, and according to my latest antibody test I never had it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics