Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is it rude to unfriend?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 2:58 pm
I'm posting in this forum because I want to hear responses from other professional Imas.
Someone friended me on FB and I accepted because I've met her in the past at networking events and we have 10 mutual friends.
As soon as I friended, she sent me a sales pitch and forgot that we've spoken on the phone several times and that we've actually met. Can't Believe It
Is it considered rude to unfriend her? Is there any way to block her from seeing my profile while keeping her a friend?

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 3:57 pm
No, not rude at all. She obviously wanted to friend you so that you would see the message she sent you. I would right away write back something like "not interested" and then unfriend her.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 4:02 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
No, not rude at all. She obviously wanted to friend you so that you would see the message she sent you. I would right away write back something like "not interested" and then unfriend her.

Thank you! I sent a message stating I'm not interested because I tried her service already and she wrote back something to cover her mistake that I already tried out what she's selling Can't Believe It Can't Believe It

And she's now unfriended!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics