Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Mandatory covid vaccine in ny
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:59 am
rae wrote:
I don’t think that makes me an anti vaxxer. It makes me an anti THIS particular vaccine based on not enough time to research.
On the record though, I don’t think government has a right to force vaccines on anyone. I think all of us, whether or not we believe in vaccines, hurt ourselves tremendously when we didn’t fight against the removal of religious rights to not vaccinate.
This new trend of public health is a scary path that we are on. When we are forced to forgo what we personally need to Keep healthy in order to keep others healthy is a slippery slope. When only “approved” health professionals are listened to while personal doctors are censored, we are on a scary path.
My hope though is that more and more people are waking up and realizing what is going on. There is strength in numbers and hopefully freedom will triumph.

Per the government, if you reject even ONE vaccine, you are an anti-vaxxer and anti-science.

You call yourself "Pro-Choice" but the media will call you anti-vax.

"Strength in Numbers" - our only strength was our vote - and when that is STOLEN from us
through fraud, then we are powerless.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 12:29 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Please cite where Pfizer says that people who develop immunity through vaccination will still be able to transmit covid -- which of course means that they're not immune, and have the disease.

That doesn't make any sense at all. In fact, that would be a failed vaccine.

I will try to later on, I read it mainstream a few weeks ago. That is why masks & SD will still be in effect.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 1:01 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I will try to later on, I read it mainstream a few weeks ago. That is why masks & SD will still be in effect.

Of course masks and SD will still be in effect.

If we don't resist this tyranny and in massive numbers throw away the masks, the tyrants
will make this PERMANENT - that is the goal.

Already saying we should wear masks and SD for the seasonal flu too, in other words FOREVER.

And masks have their own health risks as well.

browser

Post Wed, Nov 18 2020, 11:45 pm
rae wrote:
I don’t think that makes me an anti vaxxer. It makes me an anti THIS particular vaccine based on not enough time to research.
On the record though, I don’t think government has a right to force vaccines on anyone. I think all of us, whether or not we believe in vaccines, hurt ourselves tremendously when we didn’t fight against the removal of religious rights to not vaccinate.
This new trend of public health is a scary path that we are on. When we are forced to forgo what we personally need to Keep healthy in order to keep others healthy is a slippery slope. When only “approved” health professionals are listened to while personal doctors are censored, we are on a scary path.
My hope though is that more and more people are waking up and realizing what is going on. There is strength in numbers and hopefully freedom will triumph.

This This and This!!!
We have finally come full circle in this discussion.
Giving your rights away to the government to inject you with something is treacherous. Allowing religious exemption to be removed was a mistake.
It was a safe guard to our religious freedom and all our freedoms. The right to our own bodies based on our religious beliefs.
We are created in the image of G-d and no government should have the ability to force a product into us.
We dont choose to "believe in vaccines" or are an "antivaxxer".
That is a purposefully crafted and deceptive spin pushed on us so that we cant really evaluate, discuss, and have open conversation and choice.

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 8:48 pm
...and here it starts:
https://www.nysenate.gov/legis.....VZzgk

Excerpts from the proposed bill:
Quote:
AN ACT to amend the public health law, in relation to directing the
commissioner of health to mandate a COVID-19 vaccine for residential
health care facilities and to prioritize the distribution of such
vaccines to such facilities
Quote:
Long-term care resident and employee immunization required.
Except as provided in section twenty-one hundred ninety-five of this
article, every long-term care facility in this state shall require resi-
dents and employees to be immunized for influenza virus, COVID-19 and
pneumococcal disease in accordance with regulations of the commissioner
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics