Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How do you envision COVID ends?
Previous  1  2

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:14 pm
In my mind, it ended as soon as the govt started controlling. I am so done with it

Amarante

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:22 pm
southernbubby wrote:
But like I said in my other post, some places, such as South Dakota, need clinics in areas that are off the beaten path so that they can get these vaccines. Of course, any pharmacy can give it but do rural communities and indigenous tribes have that sort of access? My understanding of the problem in South Dakota is lack of health care delivery and a dearth of reliable information. Some of these people think the virus is fake even though it's killing them.

Hopefully there will be effective public health delivery systems. This has happened in previous times and I am hopeful that the change in administration will mean there is actually an effective centralized task force.

In terms of people who think the virus is fake, one hopes that the majority of people will vaccinate just as most rational people vaccinate themselves and their family.

And with a vaccine, those who don’t take measures will nit have the same ability to infect and kill innocent people who can’t take measures to protect themselves. I am fine with people killing them selves LOL LOL but unfortunately currently those who live dangerously risk the lives of others.

justmarried:)

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:25 pm
It's not going to end
And the vaccine isn't the end all be all
People will still get it
People will still die
Vaccine isn't proven safe. No long time studies
We have to learn to live our lives with it

octopus

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:26 pm
Amarante wrote:
The vaccine will bring it down to a manageable disease and the only people who will contract it will be the idiots who choose not to be vaccinated.

What a disgusting thing to say. Some "idiots" won't be eligible to receive the vaccine right away. They are talking about people who have had it already won't be eligible. Disgraceful tone.

amother
Natural

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:35 pm
octopus wrote:
What a disgusting thing to say. Some "idiots" won't be eligible to receive the vaccine right away. They are talking about people who have had it already won't be eligible. Disgraceful tone.

Other idiots will refuse to take it, for other reasons, as they should be allowed to. My body my choice? Yes I will 100% "put others lives at risk" rather than inject myself with an unproven vaccine that will likely exacerbate my preexisting medical conditions.

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:38 pm
If you want to take the vaccine go ahead
But don't put down those that don't

amother
Tangerine

Post Sat, Nov 21 2020, 11:45 pm
Wait, wasn’t it supposed to end when the election was over? I seem to remember several people saying that (although I honestly never understood what they meant by that)....

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 12:00 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
Wait, wasn’t it supposed to end when the election was over? I seem to remember several people saying that (although I honestly never understood what they meant by that)....

It was an agenda being pushed by some Republicans that covid was a hoax being used by Democrats to scare voters, and that after the election, when they no longer needed the health care crisis, it would no longer exist.

Almost 2000 people died of covid yesterday.

B'li ayin hara, a vaccine should start reducing covid risks by the middle of next year, assuming that it is rolled out to "essential workers" and health care professionals first, all of whom have the greatest degree of public contact, first.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics