Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Tiferes elimelech Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 8:23 am
so I'm getting divorced and this was recommended to me as a great school that really cares for children of divorcees. My kids seem bh very happy there but I was wondering the parent body. I know there's two tracks and that one is more yeshivish than the other .

bsy

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 8:31 am
I doubt many TE parents are on here. It's the most yeshivish boys school in bklyn as far as I know.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 8:55 am
I'm not clear on your question. It's an extremely yeshivish school. Over time, much of their clientele has moved to Lakewood, so in order to keep up the enrollment numbers, they've now been expanding their clientele. I don't think any of them will judge you for being divorced any more or less than any other Brooklyn school. If your kids are there and you're happy, then why not continue, especially if the kids have enough upheaval in their lives with the divorce. If I misunderstood your question, then please clarify what you'd like to know.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 24 2020, 7:24 am
I have to say because the yeshivish clientele mainly moved to lakewood its definitely less yeshivish than it used to. Some of the kids would fit into mir chaim Berlin etc. Bh my kids are so happy there bah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children