Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Which restaurant for kids birthday supper? Entree?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 1:38 pm
I was thinking of maybe taking some kids out for my daughter's birthday supper. Ages 5-12. Is entree appropriate for that, or is it too fancy? Do kids eat there? Is it the type that waiter will sing happy birthday by dessert?
Any other recommendation? Tia

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Nov 22 2020, 1:41 pm
We did entree for a goodbye party when my high schooler left to yeshiva. It’s probably the first time we took the kids out to a nicer place. Not for lack of trying, but they’ve never been interested. There’s definitely some kid friendly food, but I think it really depends on what your kid will appreciate. Only now at 14 did my son finally want to go to a nice steakhouse as opposed to Glatt Bite or Dlux.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Nov 23 2020, 1:23 am
I was there tonight.
I love it.

That being said it’s a small menu, and only a few things I would really consider kid food (popcorn chicken and chicken fingers). There are salads, steaks, a few chicken dishes, and appetizers , but IMO it’s definitely grown up food. There are no burgers.

For young kids I would take them to a more casual place, but I suppose it depends on the kids
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries